English Zombies and storyline theory with proof

Hey there. So, back when Call of the Dead was set to come out, I stumbled across a theory on the internet which I found fascinating, and made a thread on TTG about. I even had Syndicate slightly interested, but when it turned out Call of the Dead was in Serbia, I had the thread locked etc., but it's still a valid theory now that more Zombies are confirmed in BO2.

I had originally thought that COTD would take place in England, so please excuse me when I go on about lighthouses!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go!

UPDATE: Here's more evidence I found! This was taken from another guy from some different forum but I'm going to distribute it:

May I guide your attention to the left of the picture of the Lighthouse. That is a picture of a map in the UK. See the circle marked on the East Coast of Britain?

That is the Isle of Sheppey. Do you know what the Isle of Sheppey was famous for in the war? A SHIPWRECK. And guess what the Isle of Sheppey has? Lighthouses. And guess what? The ship is still there today.

The ship is called the SS Richard Montgomery:

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

It was supplying Britain with munitions and explosives but was split into two after running aground in shallow water. It was abandoned at the Isle of Sheppey and left there. Munitions are still in there.

A massive explosion occurred when the ship was split in two - it could still potentially explode and *reportedly* wipe out houses and buildings near the coast.

The isle of sheppey has been circled. Put two and two together!

:3.

UPDATE 2: I believe the circle is pointing to a place called North Foreland Point, found exactly where the circle drawn on the map is. In fact, I believe I have been there before (I live quite close to this place anyway).

Here's where the wreck happened:

Here's a picture of the SS Richard Montgomery before encountering trouble at the Isle of Sheppey:

UPDATE 4: Plot! I realise that I am lacking a plot to all this UK stuff. I have an idea for the plot - the ship, the SS Richard Montgomery, wasn't just supplying the UK with munitions and explosives - it was also supplying the Brits with Element 115!

"Our operatives in America, have informed that the U.S have a large supply of the element at the Nevada base." - Dr. Maxis, Der Riese radio.

Perhaps the Americans decided to supply the Brits with 115 to keep it safe? So they decided that they'd send it hidden with munitions and explosives to be stored for safe keeping in London.

Unfortunately, it crashed and exploded - after recovering some munitions, explosives and **possibly** some 115 that survived the explosion, they (the Brits) assumed that there was no 115 left in the wrecked ship. However, they were wrong - after more than 10 years of "peace" the Brits begin to notice that something was going wrong near and around the wreckage site.

The Americans decide to send their finest operatives over to investigate - it was their ship afterall. The operatives unfortunately find themselves trapped in the ship / lighthouse, surrounded by zombies.

PLOT 2:

Blah blah blah about the 115 being in the ship.. lol.

Unfortunately, it crashed and exploded - after searching the vessel the Brits find no remnants of Element 115.

Fast forward! It is Cold War. The Americans need the advantage. They have the idea of developing 115 weapons - they already know what type of power it holds. Unfortunately, they are out of 115 - the 115 from Nevada was either lost in the wreckage of SS Richard Montgomery or used in experiments such as recreating the teleporters on Five.

The Brits notice that something mysterious is happening around the wreckage of the ship. They tell the Americans. The Americans, wanting to take the upper hand in the Cold War, send their best agents to investigate and possibly recover 115 to gain the upper hand on the Russians.

The agents - just like the Brits - realise that the place is not as it seems. Turns out some 115 still remained within the wreckage, causing the rise of zombies in the area. They find themselves up the neck with zombies, and must fight to survive.

**THE NEXT FEW PICTURES ARE A BRIEF ANALYSIS OF THE BOARDS NEXT TO THE TELEPORTERS FOUND IN DER RIESE - MY PROOF ETC IS NOW OVER FROM HERE**

Did you know that a picture of Kino der Toten has been found next to the GER (Germany) teleporter? Well, look what's next to the ENG (England) teleporter.

That is clearly a picture of the lighthouse and the ship with some zombies going towards it. Common sense hints towards the map after this one to be in France - this is by the FRA (France) teleporter:

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE LOST SOME OF THE PICTURES OF THE GERMANY TELEPORTER BOARD

Here is the France Teleporter board:

Can you see a pattern emerging? A map of the country where the map takes place is always present with pictures of the map and a new type of trap (the one on this board appears to be a crusher sort of trap).

So therefore I believe that Zombies will one day go to England.

UPDATE 5: Map name!

PROOF THAT THE MAP WILL BE AN ENGLISH NAME.

I believe this because of the naming of previous maps:

"Nacht der Untoten", "Verrckt, Der Riese and Kino der Toten all took place in Germany, were GERMAN is the main spoken language. "Shi No Numa" takes place in Japan, where JAPANESE is the spoken language (Shi No Numa or translates to Swamp of Death). "Five" takes place in America, where ENGLISH is the main spoken language.

Ascension and Call of the Dead are not in Russian because I think it would be hard to pronounce, it probably didn't sound all that good and they wanted to use the word "Ascension" without any difficulty.

But that's what I think - the maps names are in the language that they are set in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there you go. If you actually read that, congratulations. I think that this idea has complete proof, and ties in somewhere with the Zombies storyline.

Thoughts?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I agree that we will one day be in England. In the maps, we have a pattern of where we go. Germany, Russia, America, Japan. They introduced Brock, and English explorer, and the fact that he is so chill with the idea of zombies shows he knows something, and I think we will learn exactly why that is. I don't think we will visit that shipwrecked location above, but I do see England as a viable and probable option for a future map.

I'd like to see a map set in England, and i think there will be one in BO2. For a more specific location i recon Wiltshire, were Stonehenge is. Or maybe a castle because England has loads of castles of when it used to like rule every country :lol: . Or maybe somewere involving Buckingham palace. Playing in 10 downing street would be fun, however i don't think playing as David Cameron and Nick Clegg would have the same feel as JFK, Margaret Thatcher or Winston Churchill would be better :lol:

Oh my god yes, playing as Churchill would be awesome!

I do think that the shipwreck that occurred in WW2 has something to do with the storyline. Maybe they were Wonder Weapons or something? Heck, I don't know, there's far too many gaps to make sense of anything!

With the one map being released with Blops 2 we are either looking at a UK city setting or the New Jersey setting that everyone seems to be going with. Either way I'm sure we'll be traveling all over the world just like the campaign. I actually wouldn't mind seeing a South Africa map or even another space map. Fluctuation and spontaneous things make me happy when it comes to ZOMBIES.

Great finds, you wouldn't believe how I got here:

SS Richard Montgomery Link...

Checkout the last comment:

"ron angel · 2 weeks ago

Mike Barker M.B.E is a Top UK Government Explosives and bomb disposal expert and advisor, including Nuclear! (Retired).Who says that if a terrorist dropped 3kg of plastic explosives from a boat on the wreck of the explosives carrier liberty ship SS Richard Montgomery with 1400 tonnes of explosives still on board, 3km off the Kent coast at Sheppey the blast damage would reach up to 30 miles killing at least 30,000 nearby residents and blowing up a gas storage facility nearby. The same would happen if the wreck in low water was rammed by a large vessel, accidentally or otherwise. http://www.ssrichardmontgomery.com"

:shock:

The reason I was even searching any of this was potential threats towards the 2012 Olympics...!

Did you all know what is going on in London at the minute?

I've heard from a very credible source that there are upto 100k UN troops around London, 18k Uk troops, 13.5k Police, 6k G4S security on top of that they have Surface to air missile systems on the publics rooftops, HMS Ocean the Royal Navy's Biggest Ship. Tank & jets & miles & miles of electical fencing.

Then we have MI5, MI6, CIA, 500 FBI agents & probably Mossad too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/05 ... 76775.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/no ... urity-2012

Search Lee Hazledean exposing G4S security failings. He has confirmed that 100k UN troops are moving into London by cover of night in chinook helicopters, his source is an army doctor who has been giving these soldiers medical checks. They are American & German UN soldiers.

Lee also reported that 200k FEMA style casket liners are being held in case of an attack, these casket liners can hold 4-5 Human bodies, thats 800,000 - 1,000,000 people.

Lee also went on to say that the Security trainer told his class that & I quote "That there would be a defining moment in Londons history after the Olympics" When pressed on this statement the trainer replied that they could not go into detail, she then said that the G4S security personel would be used in the evacuation of London! That is around 12 million people in total! Lee has revealed himself as Ben Fellows a respect investigative journalist here in the UK, as he is now fearing for his own safety after exposing these facts to the general public. (He was a part of the Cook report, which was taken over by an American company after the episode dealing with the cash for questions scam). Ben has also stated that there is a media blackout on this issue & no one is willing to go against the Olympics.

So then it turns out that there is already a military plan for the Evacuation of London called operation Sassoon, we know because a Government laptop with the plan on it's hard drive was left on a London Bus in a Tesco bag!

On top of this there was a video released in 2008 that showed London being attacked by terrorists in the form of a nuke. This was code named Operation Blackjack.

This brings me back to our ship, the SS Richard Montgomery & the quote I posted at the top:

"Mike Barker M.B.E is a Top UK Government Explosives and bomb disposal expert and advisor, including Nuclear! (Retired).Who says that if a terrorist dropped 3kg of plastic explosives from a boat on the wreck of the explosives carrier liberty ship SS Richard Montgomery with 1400 tonnes of explosives still on board, 3km off the Kent coast at Sheppey the blast damage would reach up to 30 miles killing at least 30,000 nearby residents and blowing up a gas storage facility nearby. The same would happen if the wreck in low water was rammed by a large vessel, accidentally or otherwise"

Given that this event could happen at the mouth of the Thames, it could cause a inland tidal wave that could wipeout most people near the banks of the Thames as far inland as central London.

further more, there is a document that was release by the Rockefeller Foundation:

A 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document entitled “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” outlines a scenario which results in the death of 13,000 during the 2012 Olympics.

http://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/up ... 7cc719.pdf Page 13 or 18 I think... Maybe both.

Now that is in reality, quite disturbing.

For Nazi Zombies this ship could have been carrying 115 & the Germans knew that if they targetted it, they could cause a massive blast contaminated with 115 = Zombie outbreak in the UK on a massive scale... However as the Germans failed to enact this plan the ship remains leeching it's deadly cargo of element 115.

This pretty much solves the English board as the Op has posted. Congratz & [brains] ...

Regards Alpha.

Alpha Snake, not a bad idea at all! Also, if you look on the map, the Isle of Sheppey is located next to the Thames Estuary. Now, what if the explosion caused 115 to infect the Thames? I quote from Wikipedia:

"The Thames itself provides two thirds of London’s drinking water while groundwater supplies about 40 per cent of public water supplies in the total catchment area."

115 in the water supply might cause a zombie outbreak in London!

A good idea brains for you, and I would love to see a map in England. With the debacle of London 2012 olympics, I've been reading Echo of the Reich by James Becker, in which he depicts a future version of Die Glocke, The bell being used to not blow up london, but unleash a hell of a lot of radiation on the city. It is stopped in the end, but I also learnt some other things I didn't know about the Real Der Riese, and the Henge. It's a interesting read, considering that many consider that Die Glocke ended up in South America.

Anyway, i would love to see a zombie map in my home country of England. That would be epic...

Tac is correct.

This is linked to the ENGlish board of course.

Here is a full description of the ENG board from the lastest draft of the NZC project:

I truly love this boards as it is the ENGlish possibilities for Nazi Zombies stemming from Der Riese.

Top left we have the diagram of a new trap.

The picture below is a repeat of the zombies we saw on the German board we just looked at.

The map below that is again a repeat of the Japanese map we saw earlier.

The note in the top center reads "Folgen Sie Dem Gesamtplan" which translates to "Follow the overall plan"

Just to the right of this we can see yet another trap. (The penitent) (Explain this).

Just to the left of that trap we find yet another trap design this one is a pendulum blade mounted in a door way.

The next map is of England circled is the mouth of the Thames where the wreckage of the SS Richard Montgomery remains on the sea bed. (Go nuts on this one)

Just below the map is another small note with "Die Glocke ist jetzt Mobile" which is "The Bell is now mobile". Wow, this means that there is possibly a MDT node on the SS Richard Montgomery! This is the link us English have been waiting for for a very long time.

Back to the top left we have the calander repeated again with the same dates circled.

Then we have the repeated picture with zombies which I believe is link to KDT.

Last but not least is the picture of a lighthouse,. Which given what we now know about the SS Richard Montgomery, this could be a picture of an outbreak in progress on the beaches of south eastern England. (Expand greatly)

This is raw & needs expanding, but I think I got all the points.

I have other threads & posts explaining these.

I have to say thank you once again to the OP. You have helped me break my writters block, I'm progressing fast once again.

Regards Alpha.

Alpha, no problem! And thank you for this:

Last but not least is the picture of a lighthouse,. Which given what we now know about the SS Richard Montgomery, this could be a picture of an outbreak in progress on the beaches of south eastern England. (Expand greatly)

I complete wrote off my idea a year ago when COTD ended up in Serbia. Foolishly enough I forgot to check whether the lighthouse on the board corresponded to the one in COTD. FAIL.

I can't imagine there being another map featuring a ship and a lighthouse, so I think that that particular picture is just there to link with the storyline.

The boards are probably the most important things regarding the storyline, and progression, of the zombies storyline. Firstly, the question arises as to how the boards got there in the first place, and, seeing as they showed pictures of Kino der Toten back in CoD 5, they serve as a rough storyboard of the whole thing. If someone could just completely "decode" all three, pretty much the whole story could be unravelled.

Have you got any ideas about the dates found on each board? I had a hunch for the first date, September 3rd, which was the declaration of war, but it occurred on a Sunday, not a Thursday!