Proof That The Original Crew Will Return!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...however there is still a lot of the element. On the moon. The black ops 2 zombie campaign could be of blowing. Up. The moon.

He made up for it at the end see?

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy crap dude, that was freaking hilarious! Damn you brains system this man deserves some brains for making my day!

Oh, and as far as the OP, I gotta go with the consensus here. It just doesn't add up knowing that Area 51 is affected by the blast.

I think when u go throught the first teleporter you got another dimension where the zombie infection is at large you fire the missels at a copy of the original earth Dr maxis daughter was the host taken by the hounds to the pyrimid to control them that's why fluffy returns yo that world a hellhound because of the glitches in the teleporter she is sent to the other dimension she is infected and has her puppies and they get the power to teleport with lightning because lightning had the same elitric texture as the telepoter beams the hell hounds are the intergalactic traveling dogs the zombies need a host because u need a little bit of life force to make them and slowly Dr richtofens soul will disspear but the pyrimid is like a satilite for zombie control sending waves down to earth and the element 141 picks it up like a reciver the mussels were shot at the other earth to destroy the element 141 the zombies can still exist but Dr richtofen would cease to control zombies on that earth were the zombies are trasfering throughto our dimension the element also breeds zombies so there would be less zombies transverse to our dimension there is still zombies on that plannet but they could be wiped out however there is still a lot of the element. On the moon. The black ops 2 zombie campaign could be of blowing. Up. The moon. And destroying all the other element 141s left standing this is why in the picture of that girl holding that shotgun the world is in ruin and maybe why everything is orange

:lol::lol: :lol:

I think when u go throught the first teleporter you got another dimension where the zombie infection is at large you fire the missels at a copy of the original earth Dr maxis daughter was the host taken by the hounds to the pyrimid to control them that's why fluffy returns yo that world a hellhound because of the glitches in the teleporter she is sent to the other dimension she is infected and has her puppies and they get the power to teleport with lightning because lightning had the same elitric texture as the telepoter beams the hell hounds are the intergalactic traveling dogs the zombies need a host because u need a little bit of life force to make them and slowly Dr richtofens soul will disspear but the pyrimid is like a satilite for zombie control sending waves down to earth and the element 141 picks it up like a reciver the mussels were shot at the other earth to destroy the element 141 the zombies can still exist but Dr richtofen would cease to control zombies on that earth were the zombies are trasfering throughto our dimension the element also breeds zombies so there would be less zombies transverse to our dimension there is still zombies on that plannet but they could be wiped out however there is still a lot of the element. On the moon. The black ops 2 zombie campaign could be of blowing. Up. The moon. And destroying all the other element 141s left standing this is why in the picture of that girl holding that shotgun the world is in ruin and maybe why everything is orange

[ Image ] :lol::lol::lol:

Brains... You have received them!

[ Image ] :lol::lol::lol:

Brains... You have received them!

honestly im still waiting for the viking to get angry at me, or for someone to chastise me for joking about cancer

Honestly, hammerface, I don't care if you joke about cancer, 9/11, or if it's a racist joke. Although I don't see anyone joking about 9/11 but if someone does, I won't care. No type of joke or comment can really offend me. Just throwing that out there.

Thank you. I feel this same way, but there are others who get quite offended at jokes like these. I also feel if people cant handle jokes like these then they shouldn't be on the internet.

• Administrators

Honestly, hammerface, I don't care if you joke about cancer, 9/11, or if it's a racist joke. Although I don't see anyone joking about 9/11 but if someone does, I won't care. No type of joke or comment can really offend me. Just throwing that out there.

Thank you. I feel this same way, but there are others who get quite offended at jokes like these. I also feel if people cant handle jokes like these then they shouldn't be on the internet.

We must all be sensitive of how others perceive information and jokes, as things aren't always portrayed correctly across the internet. In the updated Code of Conduct, I specify this so be sure you be accustom to follow it :)

Well in real life if you go to the moon or even just in space you can scarcely make out the continents, it really is quite difficult so that could be on explanation.

Also three nuclear missiles have no where near the power of the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs. The asteroid is much more powerful and probably a hell of a lot bigger.

• Administrators

Well in real life if you go to the moon or even just in space you can scarcely make out the continents, it really is quite difficult so that could be on explanation.

Also three nuclear missiles have no where near the power of the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs. The asteroid is much more powerful and probably a hell of a lot bigger.

You're right when you say that it is hard to make out continents from the Moon, as we can see here:

http://www.geography4kids.com/extras/dtop_space/moonearth_580.jpg

The only thing is that when we are on Moon, we can see the Earth pretty clearly and they all look jumbled up.

As for the meteor, it supposedly wasn't all that large. It is said to have struck off of the Yucatan Peninsula and caused massive volcano eruptions, devastating earthquakes, and overwhelming tsunamis, so it the meteor on its own didn't take out the dinosaurs, it was a chain reaction of events. However, some disagree saying that a single meteor, let alone a small one, could cause that. So really it is open to interpretation on that event.

But anyway, I just bring that up because the explosions we see are absolutely massive, I don't understand what would have possibly made them that large, unless filled with nuclear material, which I suppose is possible actually.

You're right when you say that it is hard to make out continents from the Moon, as we can see here:

http://www.geography4kids.com/extras/dtop_space/moonearth_580.jpg

The only thing is that when we are on Moon, we can see the Earth pretty clearly and they all look jumbled up.

As for the meteor, it supposedly wasn't all that large. It is said to have struck off of the Yucatan Peninsula and caused massive volcano eruptions, devastating earthquakes, and overwhelming tsunamis, so it the meteor on its own didn't take out the dinosaurs, it was a chain reaction of events. However, some disagree saying that a single meteor, let alone a small one, could cause that. So really it is open to interpretation on that event.

But anyway, I just bring that up because the explosions we see are absolutely massive, I don't understand what would have possibly made them that large, unless filled with nuclear material, which I suppose is possible actually.

Weren't the rockets fueled by 115? Or did I misunderstand something somewhere along the line?

You say it wasn't that large, but even a relatively small meteor has the power of thousands of atomic bombs, so the missiles don't really measure up to the scale of that meteor.

Just some information, the meteor that killed the dinosaurs was the size of the isle of wight. Not sure how big that is xactly, but I know its a few miles or so which would cause an explosion far greater than that of three ununpentium or nuclear powered missiles.

• Administrators

Weren't the rockets fueled by 115? Or did I misunderstand something somewhere along the line?

I thought the rockets had 115 in them too.

Maxis says the following:

"Greetings, if you are receiving this message, it means that Richtofen has entered the device. If you free me, I will help minimize the damage that he will inevitably cause."

I don't think there was Element 115 in the rockets because if Maxis was trying to minimize Richtofen's damage, which I assume would mean his control, then he wouldn't fill the missiles with 115 because that would create more zombies.

• Administrators

What about the Richtofen Kino quote that goes:

"Dr. Maxis almost had his undead army, if only he could have broken the trust barrier"

Surely that suggests that Maxis was trying to create more zombies? I don't think the rockets are filled with 115 myself, but I just thought I would offer this as a little rebuttal.

- Waffles

You show a great point. It seems like Maxis cares mostly about the Zombies while Richtofen cares for the weapons, like his Monkey Bomb, DG-2, etc. Your idea does make sense as Maxis laughs maniacally when the rockets strike the Earth, however look at this.

We know Richtofen was attempting to break this trust barrier in the Call of the Dead Radios, not actually successfully so. There is the option that it was just for the war that he wanted the undead army, but in the Terminal he shows how he truly feels about the zombies. In Terminal file ServantA91374.txt, he writes the following (keep in mind that Armeeuntoten means Undead Army):

***SERVANT ENTRY A91374***

“Ludwig Maxis

“Personal file.

“The experiments continue

“And the Reichstag call it

“A success

“But these creatures

“Cannot be controlled.

“Their minds are lost/

“They are automotons.

“This is what the Reichstag

“Wanted.

“Between the teleporters

“And our Armeeuntoten

“They believe the world

“Will be theirs.

“But the untoten cannot

“Be contained.

“It spreads far worse than

“Ever imagined.

“It will be the death

“Of us all.

What was the date on that message. Because in my opinion, while he still tried to make more zombies, there was a point when he realised they couldn't be controlled so he created those missiles for if it ever became too out of control. Knowing the date of the message might let us know when he realised hope was lost, because that's what seems to be going on in it to me.

• Administrators

What was the date on that message. Because in my opinion, while he still tried to make more zombies, there was a point when he realised they couldn't be controlled so he created those missiles for if it ever became too out of control. Knowing the date of the message might let us know when he realised hope was lost, because that's what seems to be going on in it to me.

None of the terminal files have exact dates on them, however that entry was made before Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo were captured, so it was before September 1945 for sure.

• Administrators

Yes Maxis does say he will minimize the damage richtofen will cause, but does that mean he took the 115 out of the rockets? When you do the EE only HALF of the earth is blown up. Maybe Maxis meant to stop Richtofen from blowing the entire earth up? Just a theory.

He didn't take 115 out of the rockets, only because I personally don't believe there was any in them at all, because he was trying to minimize the damage. As for the EE, you only blow up half the Earth because it's the only side we can see, I don't think Richtofen would ever want to blow up the Earth because the zombies are there and he wants to control them.

What if Maxis was in fact being deceiving. What if he knew Rictofen had a way to control the zombies,and he wanted his revenge before it was too late. His daughter was basically freed, while he constantly says things like:

"Don't! She just a girl." "Leave her alone Rictofen."

I believe Maxis has played us for a fool. He knew Rictofen would want the power and wanted to take it from Samantha by any means. Maxis then realizes if he could find someone to complete the steps required, he could free his daughter from the fate that Rictofen had sealed, and destroy a lot of the zombies on earth in one fatal blow.

Rictofen knows of all the steps that lead to his soul swap, but the rest of the egg was for the crew to complete for Maxis. Do you see what I mean?

Maxis used the fact that we were there anyways, to destroy half the earth, or maybe a certain area. He used Rictofen's greed against him and freed his daughter.

The true genius behind the Moon Egg was none other than Maxis, himself

I always heard the 3 rockets in the Ascension loading screen were filled with 115. I don't know about fueled by - but if they carried 115 before, could have done it again. Maxis does laugh pretty maniacally once those rockets hit.

I always heard the 3 rockets in the Ascension loading screen were filled with 115. I don't know about fueled by - but if they carried 115 before, could have done it again. Maxis does laugh pretty maniacally once those rockets hit.

I meant to say filled. But I've realized I've overlooked the obvious fact that Maxis wouldn't have wanted to create more zombies if Richtofen was in control.