Proof That The Original Crew Will Return!

I claim no credit for this post, credit for this idea goes to Fu453. However, I would like to put my own input on this post.

I previously had just completed Richtofen's Grand Scheme (I know, seems odd that it took this long to finish lol) but I had noticed what Fu453 had talked about. He said that the Earth had no identifiable continents and I noticed this. Once I had completed the egg, I had been staring at the Earth waiting for the explosion when I noticed what Fu453 had mentioned about their being no current contents on the Earth. So I researched prehistoric supercontinents and I have concluded that the landmass that we blow up is Laurasia, which was the Northernmost portion of Pangaea, the supercontinent. This goes along with my theory that the missiles weren't fulfilling the Mayan Prophecy, but instead, bear with me, causing the extinction of the dinosaurs. Now I know this sounds crazy, but Laurasia was the Northmost portion of the supercontinent Pangaea. The southernmost portion was Gondwana, which both existed at the time the impact that wiped out the dinosaurs occured, which was around 65 million years ago. Now how this relates to the survival of the Original Crew? I have seen posts about people saying that they will die on the Moon because the Earth was destroyed. So to sum it up, I am saying that nothing has destroyed the Earth and the missiles actually wiped out the dinosaurs and therefore nothing changed on the zombie-plagued Earth.

So there it is. My own ideas on the crew's survival and Fu453's thread.

PS:To anyone willing to upload pictures of the Earth in Moon and Pangaea to compare the two it would be greatly appreciated :D

EDIT: To anyone else who had posted this previously that I did not give credit too, my apologies, I had only seen one post mentioning this and that was Fu453. My apologies for anyone who didnt recieve credit on this post :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting theory. But my question is, why would Maxis want to blow up the dinosaurs to limit Richtofen's power? Why would there be human technology, computers, e.t.c. on the Moon during this time? I realize time travel is certainly a factor in this, but it just seems to be somewhat unbelievable that Richtofen would bring some scientist and and lab equipment (with no real power source to sustain it) back to the time of dinosaurs, where humans didn't even exist.

Unless Richtofen wanted an undead army of dinosaurs (which would be pretty damn cool if you ask me), I highly doubt this is the case.

I believe the original teleporter sent Richtofen back in time to when the Vril existed and therefore the Moon Base was created by the Vril and Richtofen took it over. Thats why i believe the base is so advanced. Therefore, Richtofen and his Nazi counterparts were not aware that Richtofen's teleporter sent them back in time. So I do not think Maxis attempted to blow up the dinosaurs. I believe he thought that they were in current time, but was wrong. Hope that helps.

I think i just realized something...

It doesn't MATTER when Area 51 was around; as that has nothing to do with the time of Moon.

Remember, we know NOTHING about the Area 51 teleporter. We know the normal one is capable of time travel, but what about this one?

Food for thought.

I agree with the guy above me. I think the area51 teleporter is also capable of time travel. Think about it! When you launch the missles, and the earth blows up, wouldn't the radiation kill you right then and there? Maybe years went by and the radiation levels went down. Also, It would look ALOT more damaged and destroyed. If it was the same time, there would be alot more destruction.

I agree with the guy above me. I think the area51 teleporter is also capable of time travel. Think about it! When you launch the missles, and the earth blows up, wouldn't the radiation kill you right then and there? Maybe years went by and the radiation levels went down. Also, It would look ALOT more damaged and destroyed. If it was the same time, there would be alot more destruction.

So your saying, while they were on the moon, years and years passed on earth and it repopulated and then they shot the missiles?

First off, after a diesease spreads like that, it would take a VERY, VERY long time to repopulate.

Second, time on the moon and on earth are calculated and are aligned with the same time pattern (sorta).

So I really doubt this is what happened. I think it happened, lets say 3 hours after you got to moon! I don't think the time on moon and on earth have much effect on the storyline.

Now I will say that it is quite odd that Area 51 is swarming with zombies and hellhounds while Moon still has the zombie onslaught in the usual waves. I believe they did this for more reasons than just gameplay purposes. Perhaps if Area 51 is in the future, this means that zombies have almost completely overrun the planet at this point.

It would seem the zombie apocalypse is upon us.

mabye AREA 51 or groom lake is a look into the future black ops 2 zombies map play style "The Map" Mabye the new map is for 4vs4 because its not about rounds its about escaping.........or kills. plus the new zombie map is supposed to be huge i mean huge guys. Miles and miles of running and shooting, tons of stores hopefully gun stores that supply ammo and other interesting stuff. Cant wait for bo2 so we can find more answers for zombies

Shabam...................More information is needed on area 51, otherwise this post is incomplete.

But good post :D

mabye AREA 51 or groom lake is a look into the future black ops 2 zombies map play style "The Map" Mabye the new map is for 4vs4 because its not about rounds its about escaping.........or kills. plus the new zombie map is supposed to be huge i mean huge guys. Miles and miles of running and shooting, tons of stores hopefully gun stores that supply ammo and other interesting stuff. Cant wait for bo2 so we can find more answers for zombies

Shabam...................More information is needed on area 51, otherwise this post is incomplete.

We don't know how 4v4 will work in BOII. Maybe they will have 4 people be boss zombies and the other 4, regular Tank, Richtofen, Dempsey, and Nikolai. So you can't assume and stick to it. There is still too much to come to start that.

We don't know how 4v4 will work in BOII. Maybe they will have 4 people be boss zombies and the other 4, regular Tank, Richtofen, Dempsey, and Nikolai. So you can't assume and stick to it. There is still too much to come to start that.

Lamia actually has said that it will be 4 players against 4 players TDM style, with a horde of zombies thrown in the middle. There could be another game mode where you control zombies, but it's not this one.

To dispel your time travel theories here and now I would like to point out one key flaw in your thought process. If you fire the rockets and quickly teleport back to Area 51 your subjected to the rockets impacting Earth and your screen shakes and flashes white. Then the reddish glow of the after math is in effect. If they were to time travel using the A51 teleporter then they wouldn't be able to witness the missiles first hand hitting the planet.

This is simply the process of over thinking....that's not Pangea..... If you did blow up Pangea and the world still looks like it does when you go to modern day area 51 you've created a paradox, because richtofen would never have been born due to lack of stableised civilization, also, if the rockets hit the earth before area 51 was built then why does area 51 look like crap? "Hey let's build a crappy looking military base with a teleporter to the moon!" yeah that seams about right....

Your saying that the missiles destroying Earth created a paradox? I never said that. Im suggesting that, because the zombies storyline is so far fetched, the "asteroid" that caused the extinction of the dinosaurs WASNT an asteroid, but the missiles. Like we said, no one knows if this teleporter is capable of time travel. If it is, modern society wouldnt be affected by the missiles, it would be the same world as it was when the zombies took over. Therefore, I believe the asteroid wasnt an asteroid, but the missiles. And the asteroid impacted 65 million years ago. So if there were no asteroid, and the missiles WERE the asteroid as we know it, the world would still move on the same as it would if it were an asteroid. And the base is futuristic, because if the teleporter at Area 51 was capable of travel unbeknownst to anyone then they simply teleported back and forth from past to future. So its possible for the base to be futuristic, yet exist in the far past.

I claim no credit for this post, credit for this idea goes to Fu453. However, I would like to put my own input on this post.

I previously had just completed Richtofen's Grand Scheme (I know, seems odd that it took this long to finish lol) but I had noticed what Fu453 had talked about. He said that the Earth had no identifiable continents and I noticed this. Once I had completed the egg, I had been staring at the Earth waiting for the explosion when I noticed what Fu453 had mentioned about their being no current contents on the Earth. So I researched prehistoric supercontinents and I have concluded that the landmass that we blow up is Laurasia, which was the Northernmost portion of Pangaea, the supercontinent. This goes along with my theory that the missiles weren't fulfilling the Mayan Prophecy, but instead, bear with me, causing the extinction of the dinosaurs. Now I know this sounds crazy, but Laurasia was the Northmost portion of the supercontinent Pangaea. The southernmost portion was Gondwana, which both existed at the time the impact that wiped out the dinosaurs occured, which was around 65 million years ago. Now how this relates to the survival of the Original Crew? I have seen posts about people saying that they will die on the Moon because the Earth was destroyed. So to sum it up, I am saying that nothing has destroyed the Earth and the missiles actually wiped out the dinosaurs and therefore nothing changed on the zombie-plagued Earth.

So there it is. My own ideas on the crew's survival and Fu453's thread.

PS:To anyone willing to upload pictures of the Earth in Moon and Pangaea to compare the two it would be greatly appreciated :D

EDIT: To anyone else who had posted this previously that I did not give credit too, my apologies, I had only seen one post mentioning this and that was Fu453. My apologies for anyone who didnt recieve credit on this post :)

it's a good theory but there are a lot of loopholes

1.why would there be a human made base on the moon thousand's of years before it should be there. and before you say "the whole station traveled through time" think about it .

2. why would Maxis kill the dinos to weaken Richtofen's power

3. even if the station went back in time and maxis was just being stupid you need the wonderwaffe to overload the teleporter therefore cause the time travel.

4.If you killed the Dinos then that would create a paradox bacause if you use the missiles on pangia it would kill off all of the "Monkeys" and since humans evolved from monkeys that would mean that there would be no humans therefore ripping a hole in the space-time continuum AKA paradox

thank you to you people that gave these same loopholes.

But I'm saying that the impact that wiped out the dinos 65 million years ago wasn't an asteroid, but the missiles. And when people teleported, they were unaware they were traveling back in time, and thats why Im saying that "the moon base was teleported there." How else would they get the materials necessary to build a base? They werent using spacecraft, but were using teleporters. And i'm also not saying Maxis TRIED to blow up the dinosaurs. Like I said, I don't think anyone was aware that the teleporter brought them back in time. So that's why I'm saying the OG crew will return. And in regards to your monkey statement. Monkeys didn't go extinct when the impact occured 65 million years ago. To sum it all up, I believe that the missiles replaced the asteroid that impacted the Earth 65 million years ago. It's the zombies storyline. It's far fetched, but if you think about it, why are there no identifiable continents on Earth? :)

1) You are forgetting to take into account the changes on Earth after the explosion

2) As far as the pangaea theory goes, I just cant bring myself to buy into it. What value would group 935 have in creating a moon base empire 65 million years ago?

3) This is not proof, it is a theory. FAR too many people have been using the word proof incorrectly on this forum.

Sorry. Just my thoughts.

I think when u go throught the first teleporter you got another dimension where the zombie infection is at large you fire the missels at a copy of the original earth Dr maxis daughter was the host taken by the hounds to the pyrimid to control them that's why fluffy returns yo that world a hellhound because of the glitches in the teleporter she is sent to the other dimension she is infected and has her puppies and they get the power to teleport with lightning because lightning had the same elitric texture as the telepoter beams the hell hounds are the intergalactic traveling dogs the zombies need a host because u need a little bit of life force to make them and slowly Dr richtofens soul will disspear but the pyrimid is like a satilite for zombie control sending waves down to earth and the element 141 picks it up like a reciver the mussels were shot at the other earth to destroy the element 141 the zombies can still exist but Dr richtofen would cease to control zombies on that earth were the zombies are trasfering throughto our dimension the element also breeds zombies so there would be less zombies transverse to our dimension there is still zombies on that plannet but they could be wiped out however there is still a lot of the element. On the moon. The black ops 2 zombie campaign could be of blowing. Up. The moon. And destroying all the other element 141s left standing this is why in the picture of that girl holding that shotgun the world is in ruin and maybe why everything is orange

I think when u go throught the first teleporter you got another dimension where the zombie infection is at large you fire the missels at a copy of the original earth Dr maxis daughter was the host taken by the hounds to the pyrimid to control them that's why fluffy returns yo that world a hellhound because of the glitches in the teleporter she is sent to the other dimension she is infected and has her puppies and they get the power to teleport with lightning because lightning had the same elitric texture as the telepoter beams the hell hounds are the intergalactic traveling dogs the zombies need a host because u need a little bit of life force to make them and slowly Dr richtofens soul will disspear but the pyrimid is like a satilite for zombie control sending waves down to earth and the element 141 picks it up like a reciver the mussels were shot at the other earth to destroy the element 141 the zombies can still exist but Dr richtofen would cease to control zombies on that earth were the zombies are trasfering throughto our dimension the element also breeds zombies so there would be less zombies transverse to our dimension there is still zombies on that plannet but they could be wiped out however there is still a lot of the element. On the moon. The black ops 2 zombie campaign could be of blowing. Up. The moon. And destroying all the other element 141s left standing this is why in the picture of that girl holding that shotgun the world is in ruin and maybe why everything is orange

So many words, so few periods.