BO2 zombie maps

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

No one knows for sure what will happen with the Nuketown 2025 map, but I am going to say that it is a multiplayer map only and that it being zombies also is only a very loose rumor.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll admit the advertisement (all around) reminds me of what I would view as being a futuristic zombies feel, however I'm with Tac on this one. Nuketown started as a unofficial project for the level designer Adam Hoggatt. It was the basis of many elements they incorporated into Black Ops, such as Launch's Rocket. Though I would love to kill zombies here, you can't have a nuke destroying all of the zombies in the area after we die. They have to run and congregate with each other while we look on dying. It's just the way it should be. :D

On the other side of things: We may see some zombie game modes included into not only this map, but EVERY multiplayer map. If zombies is moving to the multiplayer engine, there is no reason they couldn't use all the maps available for "4z4". This is all speculation, of course, but reasonable if you ask me.