Weapons We Have Seen But Not Held. w/ Tac & Death

Hello everyone. I bring you a new type of weapon discussion. We will be talking about guns that I have found while scouring the CODZL trailers, and while viewing a lot of the concept art displayed by various users on this site. With help from Tac on pictures and analyzation, I will be updating this quite often. I would like to start things off now. I feel this is needed to keep things rolling in a positive direction. It will also give everyone something to fall back on, while discovering and analyzing the Treyarch hint: "Shangri-la Mountains?" All images and videos were found online and I take no credit for them, credit goes to the original people who made this info possible.

Starting from the top, we see:

Browning

Mystery Gun

PSG1 AS50

Scavenger

AK47

RPG

M16

L96A1

So what is that gun? Could we be seeing it later on? Are all of these guns future versions of the guns I mentioned, because honestly, they look newer than Black Ops weapons. What about the sniper that the arrow is pointing at? What is that gun? There is more just wait. Here is the video if you want to view it in better resolution. It is at :53 seconds. V06QPBD-amI

On to the next thing. Concept Art. Things are going to space out quite a bit from here on out so just ask if you need clarification. I got the Shangri-la art from "Onesiphorus935" so thanks to you.

^Here we have plenty of melee infused guns. Mostly comprised of bits and pieces of other guns, these guns offer something that everyone has mentioned before, A MELEE WONDER WEAPON. I know they are all shrink rays in this picture, but imagine this being implemented into any number of different guns. You simply melee to fill your ammo cache.

^These weapons include the ability to recharge themselves slowly. One of which you can actually wear on your arm as mentioned before on the forum.

^Now the bell is nothing new to CODZ. There has been talk of a bell type weapon since hackers found "The Bell" in the game and frequently use it in modded games. Of course it is nothing like this, but it has been brought up. This weapon has a resonating sound that it emits, which could have neurological implementations later on.

^This brings us to the current gun, almost. ;) There are some peculiar changes on this one that makes me wonder: Did we miss something? I don't think we did but we may be seeing some different versions of this gun, or it's artifacts. There are four in total and judging only on color, these could include powers such as:

Yellow: Electricity

Red: Fire

Blue: Life (It doesn't kill them now it only shrinks them.)

Black: Death

-wa1-bmA9rs

^In the COTD intro, while playing solo, you will notice Michael Rooker wielding two sawed-off shotguns. We have used the sawed off, yes, but NEVER dual wield. Could we be seeing more dual wielded weapons in Black Ops II, only TIME will tell. We also see the infamous sickle and a PITCHFORK. I could see a pitchfork being used, why not? Slower recovery, Extra damage, but it only lunges or stabs. No slicing motions. Last but CERTAINLY not least, the dual wield machetes. This combines the best of both worlds: Dual wielding and good ol' Melee, could we be seeing these options?

cMm88GkMZBQ

Where are those other rockets? I would consider these weapons we haven't "held" or "fired" :) . We had the honors of pressing "LAUNCH" for one, but not three. Moon did however, we launched three at earth. Could this have been the chance to stop it all and we SHOT THE ROCKET DOWN! I do not know, but we might find this out as well. ;) Ascension is still quite a mystery to me. If any map was a drastic change, it was that one. That is for another time however.

^And what about nova gas? v

We have all seen this countless times through out Black Ops zombies. The nova gas crawlers are clearly mixed with this poisonous gas somehow, and yet the QED doesn't even give us the effect. I could see a tactical grenade being implemented with a gas mask in the future. Instead of throwing a monkey away from you, you could throw the gas on top of a dying teammate and throw on the gas mask. Everything around you dies as it walks in. You would also get 10 points as often as you get hit markers on multiplayer with this weapon. I really could see this being implemented, but again, who knows?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I missed it before, but I am always surprised not many people have actually gone back to the CODZL trailers and dissected them a bit more. I love it whenever someone comes across some concept art too, I think Takeo says it best,

"Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!"

I think that's all I have to say on that. ;)

• Administrators

I updated the OP to include a higher resolution image. From top to bottom, they are:

Browning

Second is tough, no clue

PSG1 or AS50

Scavenger

AK47

RPG

M16

L96A1

The weapon on the left behind the machine holding the Wave Gun looks like an Barrett 50 cal to me.

I don't know about it being a shotgun. Look toward the rear of it. I haven't seen a grip/stock like that on any shotgun before. It is very skinny like the gun has no recoil. At first I thought it looked like a crossbow from the side, but I am not sure about it. I edited the post again to include the COTD intro as well as the Ascension loading screen. Let me know what you think.

Unless you are referring to an older version of the M14, I don't think it is. The M14 has a very distinctive shape to it. Much fatter toward the rear and tapers down to the front of the barrel. This almost looks like a mechanical weapon. No powder rounds. The trigger area looks like a crossbow and if you remember, the crossbow had a strap just like that. It might not be, but I think it is. There are still some great guns that would be great to have in zombies though. The RPG, the Barret 50. cal, 8-) .

Unless you are referring to an older version of the M14, I don't think it is. The M14 has a very distinctive shape to it. Much fatter toward the rear and tapers down to the front of the barrel. This almost looks like a mechanical weapon. No powder rounds. The trigger area looks like a crossbow and if you remember, the crossbow had a strap just like that. It might not be, but I think it is. There are still some great guns that would be great to have in zombies though. The RPG, the Barret 50. cal, 8-) .

Do you know how happy I would be if they put my baby 50. cal in zombies!!!?

You know how happy I would be if I could PaP a RPG? :mrgreen: I may end up hating it, but it is such a fun weapon on multi-player. I can only imagine. Would you consider nova gas as a weapon we have seen NUMEROUS times and never held in zombies? I mean, nova crawlers are a pretty big part of zombies and the qed didn't even give it to us. I want something as simple as nova gas with a mask on the map.

You know how happy I would be if I could PaP a RPG? :mrgreen: I may end up hating it, but it is such a fun weapon on multi-player. I can only imagine. Would you consider nova gas as a weapon we have seen NUMEROUS times and never held in zombies? I mean, nova crawlers are a pretty big part of zombies and the qed didn't even give it to us. I want something as simple as nova gas with a mask on the map.

Everything about your post... YES!!!! :D

Everything about your post... YES!!!! :D

I am glad you felt the same way. I will add the nova too then, but I will need to change the title. :D