Perk-a-Colas

You buy the perk maybe named "Last Long" - (also a penis reference joke) or "Last Long Stance" and if your playing with other people and you go down with this perk you'll last the whole round without dying out like you normally would and once your teammate can revive you he wont have to be pressured by time or zombies now and if he starts a new round without reviving you maybe accidentally getting a ka boom, youll get up on your own once that round starts.

so basically if you buy this perk on multiplayer youll be ensuring your weapons that you worked on getting out the box the whole game will be with you still because you didn't die out.

So if you buy "last long" on solo even though its really designed for multiplayer the effects of you going down with "Last Long" are whatever perk you bought first will be saved if you get up if you have quick revive. So if you go down on solo and have Last Long, the first perk you purchased will be saved when you get up.

and thats it let me know what you think.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one idea that comes to mind when its a new perk is one named "Level Up" what it does is the perks that you buy after this one will have twice the effect. though this perk machine will only appear after the easter egg for the map is completed. it only works for the perks you buy after it so you cant buy jugg first then get "level up" and have the pro version of jugg

Cost=8000

Effects

Quick Revive(solo)= can take a few more hits for the next 2 rounds.

Quick Revive(online)= instead of dying after 30 second pass you get revived if no one can pick you up but if your team mate picks you up you keep the perk.

Double Tap= all guns will have a larger clip and will be fully automatic and if it's already automatic it will instead have slightly more damage. not PAP damage but 1.5X damage (this is a good idea because it wont make double tap such a bad perk.

Speed Cola= you will reload at a slight faster rate than with regular speed cola and you will be able to sprint faster

Juggernog= you will have juggernaut armor on though it wont slow you down, zombies can break it and it wont come back.

Stamin-Up= you will have to come up with a pro version of this perk because I don't know what to do for this one

PHD Flopper= explosion has a larger blast radius and all zombies that don't die from the blast will stay down on the floor like they do when you hit them with a thunder gun and don't die

Deadshot= you will be able to sense if a zombie is behind you like it does in the Ipod/Iphone version.

Mule Kick= you can have 4 guns.

also the way the machine looks, it should look white and a little bit like Stamin-Up with a ghostly feeling to it

oh i almost forgot great idea LILNIG

Vulture vodka: let's you collect a minuscule amount of amo from dead zombies... 2000$.... Nm else to talk about here...

Justice juice: makes fire sales and death machines last longer, it also shortens pap time and makes less sprinting zombies spawn...

I find some problems with these.

How could a perk allow you to pick up ammo from a corpse that has no ammo on it? And if they already had ammo, I don't think you would need a perk for it.

I don't think the makers of Perk Sodas knew that Power Ups existed or ever were going to exist. And I thought the sprinting zombies were exclusive to WAW Verruckt? And how could a perk stop them from spawning?

I like the ideas, but they don't seem realistic. :?

Well these are corpses of nazis and soldiers, and scientist, so I assume some of them have a few bulits left in their pockets.... Scientist would have small traces of wonder weapon amo...

Also you can't grab the amo now can we? No.... Because you don't notice it, the perk makes a character more "there" so to speak, and makes them notice things better...like amo in the side pocket of a nazi...

Sprinting zombies like the ones in cotd when George gets mad, plus we don't know what the next map will be or what types of zombies it will hold...

And they don't stop a zombie from spawning, they turn the zombie into a slower version of the same zombie...

As for the drops, that's kinda a bonus, it was origionaly made to cripple the zombies aNd speed up the pap....

That's a big maybe/if on the ammo in the pockets. Besides, why would you have ammo in your pockets with no weapons? The Shangri-La zombies would have no reason to even own guns.

I still don't understand how drinking something would stop zombies from running, and they only ran in certain, unique-to-the-map situations.

Ascension-Taking the landers in solo (multiplayer? Never seem them)

COTD- George

Shang-They didn't sprint at all

Moon-Gravity lifts

I've said this around seven times...

Knife-Aid!

-Longer knife lunge/slash range

-Faster knifing

-doubles/triples knife damage

-don't flinch when hit

I can't see this happening either, I mean a perk that helps you stab someone?

Also the perk wouldn't appear in shangri la would it? You know, because that's a map before this would be released.....

And perhaps the zombies don't slow down, Mabie you speed up, think about it, the faster you perceive things the slower the zombies move....

Knife-Aid!

-Faster knifing

-don't flinch when hit

Also the perk wouldn't appear in shangri la would it? You know, because that's a map before this would be released.....

And perhaps the zombies don't slow down, Mabie you speed up, think about it, the faster you perceive things the slower the zombies move....

That's Stamin-up. It lets you move faster (just came up with seething for COTD! :D )

Also, yeah, a perk that lets you stab someone. It could improve the muscles in your arms, maybe give you the sense to hone in on more vulnerable areas of the body. Improve reflexes (much like SC) to help you knife faster, and an extension of Jugg's effects for the flinching.

To me, saying "a perk that helps you stab people?"

Is like saying, "a perk that helps you reload faster?" It's rooted in reality, and is completely plausible. Speed Cola's actually one of the more realistic perks.

I just put in my old ideas from last summer.

Locator Malt

Price: 2000

Effect: Locates zombies, downed players, wall weapons, Purchased Doors, and mystery box.

It is very useful for going in circles or making a train of zombies around the map. You can see whats going on far away from you. If there is a zombie going to your front. You could see it and shoot it.

Taste: Lime

Ultra Jump

Price: 1500

Effect: Enables you to jump over hordes and shoot down the same time.

Useful for getting out of crowded spaces with hordes front or around you. If you did not have a good weapon to blow them away or you ran out of ammo.

Taste: Blueberry with raspberries

Cloaking Beer

Price: 3000

Effect: Enables you to hide from hordes, it only can work if you go around behind of anything like a wall, table or something you can go behind. You can laid on the ground and do nothing , zombies could not find you and they countinue running or walking away from you.

Very useful if someone is downed to help or you need to reload the gun *if you dont have speed cola* or buy some ammo.

Taste: Miller High Life

Hot Shot

Price: 2500

Effect: Enables you shoot at anything like floor or wall or a zombie. Turns to flames. Its not like Hades but powerful and allows you shoot on anything. But it only can work with guns that use bullets. NO wonder weapons can work with it. Useful to stop the hordes chasing you.

Taste: Hot Cinnimon

Slip ‘n’ Slide

Price : 1200

Effect: Enables you to Dolphin Dive to slide on the ground

And if you are sliding into horde. It can make them trip over

You and they will try get up. You can kill a crawler while

Sliding also tearing zombies legs off. If fell off the edge of

the ground, You need to have PhD Flopper with this. The

Sliding lasts until the edge of train of zombies. They could

Not hit you while sliding.

Taste: Grape with Blue Berries

Mix Max

Price : 1500

Effect: Enables you to mix ammo with any guns expect

Wonder weapons.

Its useful to use extra ammo from the secondary gun.

Taste: Iced Tea

;)

-Nathan169

Knife-Aid!

-Faster knifing

-don't flinch when hit

That's Stamin-up. It lets you move faster (just came up with seething for COTD! :D )

Also, yeah, a perk that lets you stab someone. It could improve the muscles in your arms, maybe give you the sense to hone in on more vulnerable areas of the body. Improve reflexes (much like SC) to help you knife faster, and an extension of Jugg's effects for the flinching.

To me, saying "a perk that helps you stab people?"

Is like saying, "a perk that helps you reload faster?" It's rooted in reality, and is completely plausible. Speed Cola's actually one of the more realistic perks.

Then wouldn't speed cola already have the effects of knife aid? Which it doesn't....

Also I know what stamin up does, it makes you run longer... Not faster.... And when I mean faster I mean the ENTIRE body moves faster... Not just the legs... The mind would move faster too, slowing down the rest of reality....and therefor the zombies are slower...

And speed cola's the most realistic perk? What about stamin up? It make you run longer by reducing strain on muscles in the legs(presumably), that's seems just as, if not more, realistic then speed cola...

So what your saying is that if we were to go to the syberian out post right now... We'd see George try to kill us? Or Mabie if we zoom in on the moon with a telescope we'll see excavator pi breaching tunnel 6? No we wouldn't....

The zombies diminsion is a place were all the zombies story happened in the exact way it happened, we live in a almost-exact replica without the zombies and certain laws of the universe....

Plus that's realy what your going to quote me on? Wow....

I like the ideas, but they don't seem realistic. :?

Flopper isn't realistic... at all, so therefore it shouldn't exist.

You don't need to take everything in a ZOMBIE game literally. DT makes your guns shoot faster. How does that make sense? Drinking something and then you instantaneously double the fire rate of your weapon. Before you try to make sense of it and come up with some convoluted explanation, just remember that it is a video game. A video game with zombie outbreaks, teleporters, random boxes that hold 50+ weapons (considering each players chance to have each weapon), and oh yea... time machines. You're using logic and reason for a game that does not. When judging additions to the game, gameplay should be the first concern, then the practicality.

BloodLine - Dark Red Colour

Cost 2000 - Flavour - Red Wine

*NOTE* For this to work, when someone dies until they respawn their body must stay, where they died*

When someone is downed, you may spend 2000 points on getting them back up, with all guns they had.

Pro BloodLine - Upgrade +2000

When bring someone back, out of their perks they get one randomly selected and get it back.

Steam Bru - Grey/Black

Cost 2500 - Flavour - Hot Ash/Burnt (not nice)

When this perk is bought, there is a 25% chance zombies in 2 meter radius will light on fire. Slowly killing them, but takes time.

Pro Steam Bru - 40% chance zombies catch on fire and bullets have 30% chance of lighting zombies on fire.

*Note* Too me this may be abit OP, so negative effect.*

Negative Effect - Running into water will make you lose this perk and put zombies out.