The blank picture in kino

Does anyone else think the blank picture in kino der toten is the mexican that rictophen killed in his expirements? I mean they were set to do a show on the teleporters and their super sodiers.......and wonder weapons....so did they just cut out his picture because he died and no longer part of the group? :?:

What do you guys think? :D

Im so pumped for bo2 zombies but all this suspense is kinda turning me off alittle with no trailer or gameplay footage anyone else feel that way? :facepalm:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I also think that that character in the portrait might be the Mexican subject, however I also think it might be Brock from Shangri-La.

another thread":34c2n6tb]As I am sure we have all known about and heard for a long time now, there is the infamous quote in Kino der Toten by Takeo when looking at the blank portrait.

Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!

We all had expected this to be a new characters, or possibly the Mexican test subject referenced in the Call of the Dead radios, but I have a new theory. In Shangri-La, after completing the Easter Egg, Takeo makes a rather peculiar quote.

What was will be again!

That sounds pretty crazy to me, we have what appears to be a direct reference to the old portrait. I am not sure of everything it means, but one of the characters that comes back to life in the Easter Egg is Brock. He makes a direct mention of Agartha, so he knows of the place. While I admit it isn't exactly a concept that was under wraps back then, he seems to know a lot about Zombies, since he was so calm when they arrived, and Agartha and the stories behind it. Perhaps he was an older Group 935 member from Britain, since they did allow foreigners inside the group!

I don't think it is too far off to think that maybe after Group 935 was cancelled due to the Reichstag shutting it down and the war ending, the Brock maybe went back to Britain, England, or wherever his country of origin is and continued research. Then years later he attempted to fulfill his research and then Zombies end up coming after him. Remember that Maxis told Sam to kill all members of 935? Well Sam's way of killing them is to send Zombies after them.

I also think that that character in the portrait might be the Mexican subject, however I also think it might be Brock from Shangri-La.

another thread":24umy1ju]As I am sure we have all known about and heard for a long time now, there is the infamous quote in Kino der Toten by Takeo when looking at the blank portrait.

Perhaps what once was, is no more, but shall be again!

We all had expected this to be a new characters, or possibly the Mexican test subject referenced in the Call of the Dead radios, but I have a new theory. In Shangri-La, after completing the Easter Egg, Takeo makes a rather peculiar quote.

What was will be again!

That sounds pretty crazy to me, we have what appears to be a direct reference to the old portrait. I am not sure of everything it means, but one of the characters that comes back to life in the Easter Egg is Brock. He makes a direct mention of Agartha, so he knows of the place. While I admit it isn't exactly a concept that was under wraps back then, he seems to know a lot about Zombies, since he was so calm when they arrived, and Agartha and the stories behind it. Perhaps he was an older Group 935 member from Britain, since they did allow foreigners inside the group!

I don't think it is too far off to think that maybe after Group 935 was cancelled due to the Reichstag shutting it down and the war ending, the Brock maybe went back to Britain, England, or wherever his country of origin is and continued research. Then years later he attempted to fulfill his research and then Zombies end up coming after him. Remember that Maxis told Sam to kill all members of 935? Well Sam's way of killing them is to send Zombies after them.

Tac, you might be onto something there, but I think it is simply Takeo talking about the forever repeating Easter Egg on Shangri-La. As far as my thoughts on the person in the portrait, my best guess is Maxis or an unknown character. Hopefully their identity is revealed in Black Ops II. Only time will tell.