Gamestop Preorder "Waves"

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so lucky for the rest of us lol. Anyways I have some exciting news! When I finalized my pre-order (cause I don't like putting money down) the lady at the cash register told me the last wave would be some zombie DLC. I asked her to go into detail, but she just smiled and said

"Your lucky I've told you what I've told you. Jimmy would kill me if I told you about Avogadro's Law. Just know that it's going to be the best thing of Call of Duty yet"

I left the building smiling.

lol oh you know, that girl at GameStop and "Jimmy" - they go WAY back. This is very exciting though.

Not so lucky for the rest of us lol. Anyways I have some exciting news! When I finalized my pre-order (cause I don't like putting money down) the lady at the cash register told me the last wave would be some zombie DLC. I asked her to go into detail, but she just smiled and said

"Your lucky I've told you what I've told you. Jimmy would kill me if I told you about Avogadro's Law. Just know that it's going to be the best thing of Call of Duty yet"

>Random gamestop girl magically knows Jimmy Zielinski

>Jimmy Zielinski actually tells random gamestop girl information

>Random gamestop girl tells info to random dude in store

Seemes legit... :P

Gamestop Employees = Will say anything to sell you anything.

Yup, seems legit.

Gamestop Employees = Will say anything to sell you anything.

Yup, seems legit.

You've got to admit, she did play it smart by adding in Avagadro's Law. ;)

If by some miracle magic what she said was true, that would be pretty awesome.

If she had said anything other than asking you if you want to pre-order every game coming out it would be a miracle.

Apparently it's a miracle to read someone else give information about something they've experienced in real life. Just because you weren't there to hear it in person doesn't mean it didn't happen. A lot of the members on here love bashing other peoples theories and hopes, don't they? So much for a friendly community who enjoys finding the secrets of zombies 'together'.

Apparently it's a miracle to read someone else give information about something they've experienced in real life. Just because you weren't there to hear it in person doesn't mean it didn't happen. A lot of the members on here love bashing other peoples theories and hopes, don't they? So much for a friendly community who enjoys finding the secrets of zombies 'together'.

I don't think anyone bashed you, we were more joking about gamestop.

Well sorry if I took it the wrong way. I just didn't like the idea of such a wonderful community hating on such a small conversation starter such as 'Lady A said such and such to Man B about Black Ops 2'. I think topics like that should be taken into consideration no matter how far-fetched they sound.

I'm sorry Expert, I wasn't saying that you were lying. I just thought it was funny the person actually knew what was going on with Avagadro's Law, and I would think only the heads of GameStop even know what the next waves are. I don't think you're lying, it's just strange that an employee would know anything about it.

It seems zombies arnt the only thing lurking around, there seems to be a lot of trolls too.

To xXExpertCoahXx : Gamestop employees arnt the most reliable source of information, especially before somethings revealed. But if lets say somehow wave 3 came around and it was something you heard, you would feel silly for not actually saying something.

The only wrong answer is the one dismissed without proof.

Shouldn't classic maps be free? I mean we paid for them twice...I don't want to pay for them a third time.

I've dealt with people saying this a few times now, and sorry that this is off-topic, but I'll explain my reasonings for wanting the classic maps:

First of all, without them, we're probably only gonna have one or two zombies maps in Black Ops 2, which would be boring. Also, we'd be able to play the old maps with all the new zombies features (8 player, 4z4, double the zombies, theater mode, etc). I would most definitely pay for that

EDIT: This is my 115th post! :D

In excitement, I chose the Turtle Beach offer because they didn't ACTUALLY tell you it was a SWEEPSTAKES.... I should have picked the Treyarch one. :(

I almost made the same mistake, but then I thought "there's no way they're actually GIVING away a Turtle Beach headset to everyone who wants one" and then read the rules more carefully.