Beware of the Bear

oBearz

im not too new to the site but i just got beck into it a few days ago, and it has changed allot since last i was here. i just love zombies allot that i wanted to give my ideas to treyarch but i don't know how so instead i found this site. in case your wondering about the name, it started as a clan with my friends called the I Like clan

your Gamertag and to have I Like and an animals name ex:I Like oLamas. like that i choose oBearz because i liked the teddy bear from zombies. now that is basically my nickname. i even have a youtube channel that im going to post videos on it once Assassins Creed 3 comes out. [brains]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome dear sir to Codz a magical wonderfun place where you can eat cotton candy from a chocolate waterfall while singing Do You Believe In Magic by The Lovin' Spoonful and at the same time kill thousand's of the living dead with a mini-gun firing millions upon billion's of bullets while singing Hammer Smash Face by Cannibal Corpse.... Or is that just me :lol: