Building in the new map.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to confirm NJ. We were already in Area 51. The diners. And this.Yeah this is where we will be, no doubt in my mind. Now the question is, why? Of all the secretive places on earth to choose,..... New Jersey? Another question I have is: Is this the only place being used as a setting in this map? Could Illuminati115 (on this forum) have been right? Could he have predicted the map? Is the map going to be comprised of different areas of the world? Transportation via teleporter? Only time will tell... ;)

Don't get shocked when you have to play with these characters:

[ Image ]

At first I laughed when I saw this, but then I remembered the woman with giant boobs on the poster, and Treyarch's history of using celebrities in Zombies, and now I'm a little scared.

Of course, it wouldn't be the real cast of Jersey Shore, or even their likenesses. It would be new characters mocking their stereotypes. Actually, now that I think about it, that might actually be kinda funny...

P.S. There's exactly eight of them... :o

This is why it is painful to live in NJ these days :lol:

I would snap my disk in half.

There's two degrees of hate towards Jersey Shore and I apologize for derailing this for a moment.

When you hate them and live outside of NJ

When you hate them and live in NJ - This is like a burning of a thousand suns hate :lol:

Anyway, I'm kinda excited that we are hitting a little closer to home for me. Imagine if like zombies was in your home town and your house was just like there rendered and everything :o Now only to get the box location that spawns the Wunderwaffe into my house :lol:

This is why it is painful to live in NJ these days :lol:

I would snap my disk in half.

There's two degrees of hate towards Jersey Shore and I apologize for derailing this for a moment.

When you hate them and live outside of NJ

When you hate them and live in NJ - This is like a burning of a thousand suns hate :lol:

Anyway, I'm kinda excited that we are hitting a little closer to home for me. Imagine if like zombies was in your home town and your house was just like there rendered and everything :o Now only to get the box location that spawns the Wunderwaffe into my house :lol:

You go explore that building and its history right now!

Well I'm not quite in New Brunswick....more northern NJ but I am quite suspicious over the famed (well at least in NJ) Devil's Tower.

It is located in Alpine, closer now to me, but I have never been there.

A good description of it is straight from Weird N.J. - http://www.weirdnj.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=28

Now I was thinking, "Damn, it is way too far away even though he said the maps will be bigger than ever before."

Then I read about the underground tunnel to it that was closed during the times of the urban legend.

The household thing is that you drive around it 3 times backwards you see like this lady come up to the car in the mist or you see people in the window.

Apparently if you do it 6 times, the dead will rise or you see the Devil himself according to the myth. I am looking into other NJ stuff but this is just too juicy for Treyarch to pass up in my opinion. Not to mention, coming from a New Jerseyan, this is the most exciting lol that I can remember.

• Administrators

Well there is always the Jersey Devil, which is a legendary creature that supposedly is shaped like a kangaroo, has the head of a dog, wings like a bat, horns, small arms, clawed hands, hooves, and a forked tail. Haha quite the animal, and I always thought a Liger was intense :lol:

The legend originates from a myth that said if a witch named 'Mother Leeds' had a 13th child it'd be the Devil. When the child was born, it was a normal human until it changed form into the description above, having a blood-curdling scream and killing Mother Leeds followed by flying out the chimney and escaping, never to be seen again until 1890. From there, there has been multiple supposed sightings of the creature.

I'm really sorry to be a party pooper, but this ISN'T the same church. There are some very subtle differences, and they are kind of things that can't just be forgotten...

As you can see from the circled areas on the image, the initial roof before the tower has a point to it, whereas the church in question has a flat roof. Also, the church is lacking windows on the front, also circled, and there is no detail or desing on the edge of the lower roof, whereas there is in the NJ church. The doors are completely different too.

It is close, granted, but it is not the same church I'm afraid. Good theory though.

-Jolteon