What's YOUR favorate Wonder Weapon???

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough choice.....

I've never had any experience with the V-R11, Scavenger or the Shrink Gun so I can't put them in....

Also would you count the QED as a wonder weapon? If so then this would probably be it, I always go on about luck in zombies and this is exactly it unfortunately it is on the map that I can't do much on (don't really like moon (personal preference)) so I don't get to use it often.

This also goes for the gersh, I love it but just don't get to use it much.

I think the DG-2 will always be a favourite, you can just turn around and see the zombies slowly sulk down, I prefer it when others use it and the turn around and you see the zombies crawl down and I can't help but laugh!

Ray Gun is also on of my favs but it just irritates me somehow "OH LOOK RAYGUN ZOMG EFSDFOSDFNSDNFDSKNJRKAJEKA YAY :D!" really? Too much hype maybe? I'm not sure, maybe it's too over rated or I'm just missing the trick.

The thunder gun doesn't have that "WOW THAT FELT AMAZING THAT ZOMBIE JUST FLEW", some fly and some just fall over, I don't get it, what is it meant to do fling them or drop them? I would like more blow awayness (is that a word?).

Finally the Wave gun, this was a very nice addition to moon and I actually really like it as it does something new and is a good laugh to see the zombie float and explode.

If I had to choose I would have to pick the DG-2!!!!! or the QED

Please use the Search function, horrible as it is.

We have had this thread MANY times before. The main votes go to the Wunderwaffe and the Thundergun/Zap Guns. People like the Wunderwaffe for the nostalgia/ other reasons, and people like the Thundergun and Zap Guns because they can kill the most zombies out of the WunderWeapons. There's also the other weapons which get sparse votes around the board.

Then someone (usually MixMasterNut or MurderMachine) will bring out a chart of values saying how many zombies each weapon can kill. People will defend the WunderWeapons with the Insta-Kill factor, and people who like the WunderWaffe will often stay true to their weapon because they are diehard loyalists, (no offense) even though it is not nearly the most effective.

In short, use the search bar.