Black Ops II WON'T feature a branching storyline!

bbobs2

Well I have just been searching through twitter as I was bored and I came across this article posted 25mins ago that was made last night, have a look:

http://zoknowsgaming.com/2012/06/25/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-not-feature-branching-single-player-storyline/

This has now REALLY confused me. Basically John Rafacz (Treyarch Director of Communications) said that the strike force missions "Shapes the fictions around the ending" Then goes on to say:

“The core single-player experience is one that you and I will share. This is not that kind of experience. It’s an opportunity to introduce an element of non-linearity; action that takes place away from the main storyline. So it breaks up the gameplay but still helps shape that ultimate end.”

So isn't that saying that the story has one end, that's it? Does this also mean that outcome of these Strike Missions don't matter? It won't be enough to stop me getting the game (NO WAY) but it'll sure be a disappointment, I was expecting a different experience between people, so is it now just a case of how you get there is different?

PS I did search the forum for this so if it's been done sorry!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic