Am I the only one???

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have said before, humans as a species are afraid of change.

I'm glad there are people who realize that change is imminent, and aren't overly afraid of what's coming.

Whatever comes, it will do nothing but build on the awesomeness that is zombies.

Don't worry. It'll be okay. ;)

Honestly change is exactly what zombies needs. Treyarch has added so much to zombies since day one, that there is only so much more they can do before they just overload the zombies we know and love. People have been passing around ideas for different modes for zombies, and now they are delivering. As long as "classic" zombies is still around, round-based only zombie slaying goodness, then everyone should be happy.

• Administrators

Without change we would have never gotten from Nacht der Untoten to Moon, so it is imperative for it to happen to continue the storyline and even the maps. I personally am looking forward to this game more than any other I've had the experience of living through the launch of.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are talking about Jimmy Z here!!! He will do more then just a good job. Treyarch knows they cant mess up the zombie formula, they can just make the finer adjustments to make it feel the same just more options and differnt modes. I feel like Black ops 2 will be a mind blowing experience in all aspects of the game. (Maybe not so much in multiplayer, but it still looks to be very much improved.) And singleplayer looks to be totally freaking awesome. If it has a just as good story as the first, I will be more than happy with that.

• 1 month later...

I was worried at first that treyarch was going to continue in the direction of the Moon and Call of the Dead... and my favorite maps are more traditional, like Kino and Ascension (and Der Reise!!!) All of the videos I've seen on youtube have gotten me super excited for the new maps --- It looks like the graphics have gotten better and you can see where the bullets hit the zombies. I'm thinking these might just be our favorite maps yet!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Without change we would have never gotten from Nacht der Untoten to Moon, so it is imperative for it to happen to continue the storyline and even the maps. I personally am looking forward to this game more than any other I've had the experience of living through the launch of.

Ndu to moon, hat might be an argument against change.

Haha, moon sucked.

Just having some fun. I am very much looking forward tothe zombies.

As glitchy as bo zombies were, and as bad as the mp on bo was, I still played the heck out of it for zombies and bots.

Now the zombies are actually a little difficult, and the bots are a blast too.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I the only one looking forward to zombies?? i trust that treyarch will make some amazing zombies modes why is everyone so worried?????

I blame mw3... That game was downright AWFUL! In my opinion it single handedly took down the whole series for people who do it for no reason. Black ops 2 isnt getting all the hype it deserves because

A: tranzit is particularly challenging,

B: When we were promised bigger maps we were royally let down with all the fog.

C: half the people don't even play cod much anymore for multiplayer because mw3 was awful,

D: We haven't seen our favorite zombies crew for a while and it's starting to depress us...

E: the Easter egg is A few mcnuggets short of a happy meal, and 1 too many mysterys that remain unsolved... In short were NOT done with this map yet...