Each Map in One Word

If you had to describe each map on just one word, how would you describe them? For me it's

Nacht Der Untoten - simple

Verruckt - upgrade

Shi No Numa - badass

Der Reise - defining

Kino Der Toten - easy

"Five" - different

Ascenesion - familiar

Call of the Dead - interesting

Shangri-La - hard

Moon - epic

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Nacht der Untoten: Gritty

Verruckt: Narrow

Shi No Numa: Creepy

Der Riese: Original

Kino der Toten: Overpromoted

FIVE: Authentic

Ascension: Ascend

Call of the Dead: Vril

Shangri-La: Ancient

Moon: Technological

Either we should be giving out some more Grammar Enthusiast medals or some of you guys have been hitting the Thesaurus :lol:

anyways here's mine:

NDU-classic

Verruckt-suspenseful

SNN-oriental

Der Riese-industrial

Kino-cinema

Five-technological

Ascension-astronomical

CotD-frozen

Shangri La-paradise

Moon-FATALITY

Let's see if you can guess just by looking at my words! :D

Mysterious, insanity, horror, underrated, awe-inspiring, brilliant, overrated, hectic, opera-esque, misleading, classic.

Good luck ;)

Nacht der Untoten- Horror - it was the original, and quite intense.

Verruckt- Insanity - The noises, the seperation, the perks, the writing, it was insanity

Shi no numa- Mysterious - The creepy feeling of the swamp, the shifting perks, the radios, and the wunderwaffe.

Der Riese- Awe-inspiring - This map was filled with secrets. Radios everywhere, the Pack-a-punch. Even just turning on the power, and seeing the bridge lower for the first time...

Kino der Toten- Classic - I actually think this has the simplest and most predictable gameplay. Just seems, classic.

FIVE- Underrated - Not that many people liked it because it was different. Now I see that isn't a bad thing

Dead ops Arcade- Hectic - it really is hectic, as you go farther and begin to be in areas with exploding barrels and large angry men with wrenches...

Ascension- Overrated - It is a good map, but too easy, too overplayed.

Call of the Dead- Misleading - it seemed silly at first, but the more you look, the more it seems to have ties with the story almost unmatched in magnitude since Der Riese.

Shangri-la- Brilliant - beautiful map, amazing EE, great weapons, intense bosses. Great map, just a little too tough for me to enjoy for very long.

Moon- Opera-esque - The EE reminded me of a epic story line coming to close, like in an opera, or like starwars.