Hello :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, AfroMan... You explained that better than I did whilst in the same room :shock:

-Jolteon

That's just how I roll Jolteon 8-) I know about 80% of this forum like the back of my hand, combined with some awful disability that forces me to overdo everything. Makes for great guides and explanations! :D Which reminds me I have to revamp the User's Manual. That thing is officially obsolete, unfortunately. :(

Thank you so much for all that help I should be able to send one now :) , this dose mean you should be expecting one soon just to prove that i can do it :D

I'll use my call of duty skills to take you down :3

I can be adorable and need help with big puppy eyes to lure him in 8-) , and if you stand still I should be able to beat you at any cod. :D

-Flareon

Thank you so much for all that help I should be able to send one now :) , this dose mean you should be expecting one soon just to prove that i can do it :D

I'll use my call of duty skills to take you down :3

I can be adorable and need help with big puppy eyes to lure him in 8-) , and if you stand still I should be able to beat you at any cod. :D

-Flareon

I can be cute too C: look at my avatar!

Also crap...all I do in cod is stand still...I'd lose :C

Well, I saw that your Girl posted the Omnomnom word and I was thinking maybe that you put her up to it as part of your stealthy ways to get it in there? I'm just curious lol. Hahahaha

Nope he didn't it was compleatly my own idea, he did tell me about the game but it was my choice as I thought the timing would be perfect. :D

-Flareon

Well, I saw that your Girl posted the Omnomnom word and I was thinking maybe that you put her up to it as part of your stealthy ways to get it in there? I'm just curious lol. Hahahaha

Nope he didn't it was compleatly my own idea, he did tell me about the game but it was my choice as I thought the timing would be perfect. :D

-Flareon

Oh. Well, I just figured that he would try to sneak it in there haha. My bad.