IRON SIGHTS-Notch And Bead

PAP STATS

220-150-DAMAGE

SAME RPM

SAME MAG SIZE

490-SPARE AMMO

SAME RELOAD TIMES

ADDED RED DOT SIGHT

The Commando has the same damage as the Galil but when both weapons are PAP the Galil has more damage. Both has the same RPM but the Galil has a bigger mag by 5 rounds. Also carrying more spare rounds both when PAP and not, the Galil gains a Red Dot sight when PAP. The Commando with faster reload times than the Galil, gains a Dual Mag when PAP giving a greater advantage to reload times.

When you run across both weapons in the box, statistically both weapons are fairly equal in many ways, but the Galil does come out on top. With higher damage and more ammo, this assault rifle should be able to keep you stable as a lightweight killer. The Galil’s iron sights similar to the MG-42’s allow quick aim, along with the red dot sight given to you when you PAP the Galil. The Commando on the other hand has sights like the RPK or M1 Garand which take time to find the target, picture it, then fire. Even though the Galil has slow reloads, with its Empty reload just 0.2 sec under the RPK’s.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Zombies: I choose galil simply because pap galil has lots of ammo and is does very good damage with high rate of fire. Otherwise I'd choose commando over galil any day if its low rounds and ammo is not an issue. I just love the control on that gun when shooting zombie heads with almost no kick.

Very nice post, need to see more of these in the future.

They are almost identical in fitting your game plan. Along with AUG those three are the most complete weapons out of the box. Lamentation will do 1100 head shot, very effective even into the thirties.

One question I have been pondering is how the black ops weapons stacked against WAW weapons. The stats favor the black ops weapons but after playing old maps they appear closer than on paper.

Anyway very good analysis, maybe in the future add your opinions on how the weapons are used. In other words what situations would certain weapons excel.

They are almost identical in fitting your game plan. Along with AUG those three are the most complete weapons out of the box. Lamentation will do 1100 head shot, very effective even into the thirties.

One question I have been pondering is how the black ops weapons stacked against WAW weapons. The stats favor the black ops weapons but after playing old maps they appear closer than on paper.

Anyway very good analysis, maybe in the future add your opinions on how the weapons are used. In other words what situations would certain weapons excel.

I have felt that nothing in Black Ops even came close to the PPSH. Pack a Punch that baby? Then put Double Tap on it? You can kill zombies faster than the Wunderwaffe.

Good stuff here SNAFU (haha I had to look up what the name meant, now that I know it's pretty sweet!). I love the details you included in the analysis and how you compared the two. Keep em coming!

That's what I was gonna say :lol: . Some more good weapons analysis and comparisons would be pretty cool. Like you said jay, maybe include what would be best in each situation and stuff like that. Haven't seen anything like this here in awhile, I like it. :)

Telling my opinion on where to use the weapons and such was originally going to be in the Comparisons but i think either i forgot to do it or i thought that each player uses a gun in their own way and in that way it can be devastating. Its all up to the finger in the trigger haha

I have felt that nothing in Black Ops even came close to the PPSH. Pack a Punch that baby? Then put Double Tap on it? You can kill zombies faster than the Wunderwaffe.

I humbly disagree. The Reaper does 600 head shots with 700 bullets. The Lamentation does 1100 head shots with 35 525 bullets.

In basic English on round twenty five a group a fully loaded Lamentation could clear 131 zombies. A fully loaded Reaper can only handle 88.

I rest my case.

• 2 months later...