Today is the day (Supposedley)

Plus I'd bet that Treyarch tells him what he can post, say, and all that stuff. They wouldn't just let him subscribe to people with fake info/info they dont want to be released at that time. Now I would suspect more info about zombies like: pictures, explaining 4z4 mode, info on new game modes, or even some gun info. If they don't show a trailer, I'd wait a few months.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Starwrsbob that Treyarch would make an announcement for the official zombie reveal. They will do the same for multiplayer.

Today is the summer solstice, so if they would show anything, it would be a great way to start the official summer!!! It's alright to be excited, but don't set yourself up for dissapointment.

I disagree with the big announcement thing. Zombies was subtly confirmed with GKnova6 in Black Ops. Granted, it wasn't as big as it is now, but still. Treyarch doesn't always have to be completely predictable.

We'll see, though ;)

That's because like you said, Zombies wasn't as big as it is now, Activision have noticed how big Zombies is now.

And another reason is that I'm pretty sure that Treyarch were in control of GKNOVA6, while Activision seems to be 100% in control of the advertising this time around.

Wait, wouldn't this technically count as a big reveal? I mean, the date wasn't confirmed, but if they just had a big trailer on their website it wouldn't matter. Not like zombies would be on a TV commercial...

And again, Treyarch/Activision could still be sneaky. Not everything has to be predictable. We will see soon.

Wait, wouldn't this technically count as a big reveal? I mean, the date wasn't confirmed, but if they just had a big trailer on their website it wouldn't matter. Not like zombies would be on a TV commercial...

And again, Treyarch/Activision could still be sneaky. Not everything has to be predictable. We will see soon.

What I meant was, notice how the reveal of Black Ops 2 had a teaser before the reveal, there was the big build up to May 2nd, they will no doubt do the same for Zombies so it doesn't slip off anyone's radar now that Zombies has reached a much wider audience.

What I meant was, notice how the reveal of Black Ops 2 had a teaser before the reveal, there was the big build up to May 2nd, they will no doubt do the same for Zombies so it doesn't slip off anyone's radar now that Zombies has reached a much wider audience.

Yeah, well I don't know about that. I seriously doubt we'll get anymore of that type thing. That reveal was for the whole game in general. Multiplayer and zombies will just get trailers and info. Most likely they'll get some dates for hype buildup, but they won't do anything THAT huge.

Plus I'd bet that Treyarch tells him what he can post, say, and all that stuff. They wouldn't just let him subscribe to people with fake info/info they dont want to be released at that time. Now I would suspect more info about zombies like: pictures, explaining 4z4 mode, info on new game modes, or even some gun info. If they don't show a trailer, I'd wait a few months.

His channel is run by him, who he subscribes to is him, who he messages is him, and who he comments on is him.

Activison them comes in and watches his videos, they are just monitoring what he does to make sure nothing bad happens.

Yeah, well I don't know about that. I seriously doubt we'll get anymore of that type thing. That reveal was for the whole game in general. Multiplayer and zombies will just get trailers and info. Most likely they'll get some dates for hype buildup, but they won't do anything THAT huge.

I know it won't be that huge but the build up date thing was what I was trying to get across. :lol:

Treyarch confirmed on their twitter, they never planned to release anything today.

Treyarch Studios ‏@Treyarch

@Wheres_The_DRIP We never confirmed we were releasing Zombie information today. Only trust official sources and you won't be disappointed.

Hide conversation

Retweet

Favorite

1 Retweet

R.I.P. 1994-present