Today is the day (Supposedley)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its unofficially confirmed. BUT, we think its real because James C. Burns (sgtfrankwoods) said he would subscribe to any intel that was correct. And recently, he subscribed to numerous videos about the leaked audio and speculation about June 21st. Another thing is how June 21st is a summer solicte...links to eclipse...eclipse is a codename for bo2. And lastly, Treyarch's tweet "For people wondering about Zombies, stay tuned..." a couple days ago. Pretty much points towards today now.

its unofficially confirmed. BUT, we think its real because James C. Burns (sgtfrankwoods) said he would subscribe to any intel that was correct. And recently, he subscribed to numerous videos about the leaked audio and speculation about June 21st. Another thing is how June 21st is a summer solicte...links to eclipse...eclipse is a codename for bo2. And lastly, Treyarch's tweet "For people wondering about Zombies, stay tuned..." a couple days ago. Pretty much points towards today now.

There we go, it's confirmed! Trailer tomorrow everybody lets parteh!

Not going to lie but I'm actually really excited.

Yeah the chances maybe slim or even 50/50 but I look at the glass as half full (not half empty) when it comes to Treyarch and am thinking there will be something today, even if it isn't a trailer I think something is going to happen.

There's nothing wrong with hoping for a trailer today, or maybe even getting a little excited for it. But if there isn't, oh well. We'll get something soon enough. There's no point in being negative about this, Treyarch listens to us, especially us here at codz, and I don't think they would want to disappoint us like that. As I said, if not today, there will be something soon.

Lol, if it is real, i dont think it is coming out in the morning. People are going berserk about how THEY CANT FIND IT ON YOUTUBE!! lol. I told them that usually everything comes out around 4 or 8....what makes u think it will be something different this time?

Consider this:

Zombies is a HUGE thing. Surely there would be some kind of announcement / hints before we got a trailer?

Where did the 21st even come from? Some guy pulled it out his ass. And I can assure you, James C. Burns, while he is epic, does not know much about zombies at all, and doesn't know when any type of zombie trailer would come out. He works Campaign.

Again, where did the 21st come from? When did random youtube videos become official all of a sudden?

So don't waste your time...

James C. Burns, said he would subscribe to you if you had correct intel. He subscribed to NUMEROUS people, with that topic in hand, may i note u it shows what video they subscribed to. And another thing is treyarch's tweet about zombies info coming soon. It kind of adds up sir. Plus even if they weren't intending on orignially doing something today, i have a hunch they might...its not confirmed, but it sure is highly plausible.

I'm a skeptic, believe me.

But... this is starting to make a lot more sense.

Just don't get your hopes too high people, but don't let them fall down either.

No one knows what Treyarch has in mind here...

I don't know, Liam doesn't know, and I doubt Strwrsbob knows either.

Neither of you know either.

So, just for the record, it ISN'T CONFIRMED, but it still is pretty early in California, so we'll wait and see.

James C. Burns, said he would subscribe to you if you had correct intel. He subscribed to NUMEROUS people, with that topic in hand, may i note u it shows what video they subscribed to. And another thing is treyarch's tweet about zombies info coming soon. It kind of adds up sir. Plus even if they weren't intending on orignially doing something today, i have a hunch they might...its not confirmed, but it sure is highly plausible.

But if they had something as big as a Zombies trailer, Activision would be creating tons of hype around it, it would have been formally announced, just like the reveal of the game was.

While James Burns is a very good person and a very good actor, his intel on subjects like this is probably very limited.

I don't know any solid info, but that voice file sounded incredibly fake and the CoD advertising scheme is so predictable now.