Possible answer to who the women on the red poster is.

This is VERY Unlikely, its just a quick thought that is probably no where near the real answer but these Two just look similar, or have that same 'Bad-ass chick' theme that i see. Oh and this girl is from the Video game 'WET' . And in that video game, there are Cymbal monkeys hidden...just throwin it out there lol

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

My best guess is that it's Samantha. After the Easter egg on Moon, she inhabits Richtofens body. If you compare the jawline and nose of the "girl" in the poster with Richtofens portrait, they are eerily similar. I think it's Samantha, in Richtofens body, in drag.

Samantha is in richtofens body how can that be samantha unless she Gota sex change

im pretty sure the girl in poster is Samantha, realy looks like her, also read a good guess in other post were the skull could be Richtofen ;i could see a story line where their bodys switch again in the last teleportation from moon, since her body its on the MTG and on top its the teleporter.

Re: Woman in Poster and Skull

Just pointing out somethings that were in NGT's video, but good conversation points, and adding an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOXAhGWFaaU

Let's say the girl is Sam in the future. And let's say that the skull she is holding is Richtofen's, like NGT guesses.

Hmm How would they switch bodies? They only really displayed this once , but they needed the focusing stone, golden rod, and 500 souls. They can't exactly do that whenever they want to. And I don't think Samantha would get help from the other 3 so she's pretty much on her own. I think this soul switching thing was a one time thing and that it was a loop hole Richtofen found to get in control of the zombies. It really seems highly unlikely that that is Samantha... I just think that woman is a new character and maybe zombies is in like a apocalyptic world were they have taken over. That really seems more likely especially since the player wouldn't need that much backstory from zombies so it's noob friendly.

• Administrators

Hmm How would they switch bodies? They only really displayed this once , but they needed the focusing stone, golden rod, and 500 souls. They can't exactly do that whenever they want to. And I don't think Samantha would get help from the other 3 so she's pretty much on her own. I think this soul switching thing was a one time thing and that it was a loop hole Richtofen found to get in control of the zombies. It really seems highly unlikely that that is Samantha... I just think that woman is a new character and maybe zombies is in like a apocalyptic world were they have taken over. That really seems more likely especially since the player wouldn't need that much backstory from zombies so it's noob friendly.

I think that the other three would help her because they need her to survive, the way she needs them. But, Richtofen was guided to the rod and stone by the voices in his head, which we know Samantha also has, so over time it is possible she receives the two artifacts to switch bodies again.

• Administrators

If that's Sam and Richtofen's skull, then I believe this is the last episode for zombies. The picture is not a hint toward the beginning, but of the end.

As much as I hate to agree, I feel it's possible. However, they have hinted at a Group 601 so if this is the end of the backstory for 935, we'll see more of 601 and begin to see their story purposes in BO3.

• 2 weeks later...