Zombie Trailer Style

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone can agree that those style of trailers were awesome. I also personally loved the Cotd trailer because it was stylized like the grindhouse films/trailers. But that's just me.

Shangri-La's In the Jungle trailer was amusing, but Ascension's wasn't really all that good. Moon just had the lab ones, which were interesting but not quite as good as the others.

I also wish they would've made a trailer for FIVE, that would've been neat.

I LOVED the WAW trailers, it got me pumped, ready, put me in my slaying mindset. Also it even gave us little tidbits on the storyline. Shi no Numa- "Here we are, this is the place" So they were sent there? Who knows! all i know is that i want ma WAW style trailers. I was glad the brought back the style with Kino, but i was lookin foward for one for Ascension too.

I didn't really mind the Black Ops trailers, except for the Ascension one. That was AWFUL.

I like the fact that they tried to spice up the trailers to give them a cinematic quality. Shangri La had an incredible trailer. Lots of new stuff hinted at and an oxymoronic song in the background. ;)

But yeah, it wouldn't hurt for them to release one or two badass, screamo trailers.

Real quick, How many people think that Treyarch needs to go back to the W@W style of Zombie trailers? They were so badass back then!!!!

I could not agree more, my personal fav is shi no incase you forgot how good it was i will post link, it has the best song, intro to the wounder waff, the first trap, intro to dogs and the map at that time was huge, and the intro of all four characters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I29Typueb88

• Administrators

The Shangri-La trailer was boss, that was really cool I thought. I love the Shi No Numa one though because as said above, it hints to the storyline a little bit so that makes me extra happy. :D

The Shangri-La trailer was boss, that was really cool I thought. I love the Shi No Numa one though because as said above, it hints to the storyline a little bit so that makes me extra happy. :D

i love that one two! one of my favs but they pic the wrong song, welcome to the jungle would have been kick azz! when carbon was here he made a video with that song instead, it was great!