Okay so i'll just start of by saying im totally new to this and while i've a few threads i havnt seen any that say this, if there is one im totally sorry if you feel like ive stole that idea (but i didnt). Okay so we all LOVE zombies. I mean come on its totally the best thing about Call of Duty right now. But we also all know there is so much stuff that could be done to improve it. My idea is that there should be ranks in zombies. But theese ranks dont just level you and you get a nice feeling. They are there for unlocks. Just like multiplayer. Obviously it goes without saying that this would have to be very carefully done as to not upset the balance between players, but i think this done right would be awesome guys. So think about it, you start with grenades and a pistol. No Perks. No Equipment. No Variation on Gun. No Variation on Grenades.

My top suggestions are:

- The ability to change which Pistol you start with (any other gun would be to much)

- The ability to change which grenade type you start with

- The ability to select different equipment to start with

- The ability to start the game in different rooms (though would lead to problems of other players who do not have this unlocked)

- The first use of the box is free to the player

- The ability to start with different perks (Obviously the better perks would be unlocked at the higher levels)

- The ability to be able to purchase all perks

- The possibility of starting with a usable max ammo

- The ability to self revive up to three times in a match

Please tell me your thoughts on these suggestions, and once again i apologise if someone has already come up with this exact idea before me.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You indeed sound very excited about the new black ops II. Looks like you have thought about this quite abit with some good ideas.

I like the idea of being able to choose your pistol and grenades but to have equiptment from the start aswell is not really required. Part of the fun is not knowing what drop you will get in the first rounds if any.

Verruckt is a great example of players starting a map in different rooms, so teamwork is required to join up by turning on power/opening doors etc. I do like that idea. :D

I like the fact that Zombies brings an element of difficulty and by adding a few of your suggestions might make a little easy. However in saying that, maybe there could be difficulty ratings, ie Easy, Hard & Extreme (Extreme being how we play today) or in a private game you can vary options like the others you have mentioned.

Keep coming up with the ideas though, you never know Treyarch might contact you oneday..... :)

I really appreciate the feedback:) And i totally get what you mean about it maybe getting too easy, they would have to really carefully think about it if they ever did :P

But the idea of different difficulties really interests me, like the easy difficulties could have radar and stuff where the hardest could remove all hud. I think they could do really cool stuff with that idea!!

I think that if they had a ranking system (which I really hope they do) that they should make it very difficult to level up, like have it take a really long time to reach the next rank. I also really like the idea of being able to change your pistol and grenades from the beginning, and maybe this how they will allow us to buy more than four perks, by unlocking the ability to do so.

Yeah i think if they make it to easy some people we get bored of it way to quickly, or even worse youd get people get max level straight away and ruining it for new players by kill stealing....

Ooh and i just had a thought, what if with each prestige (assuming that was introduced)

they increased your max perk count by one? That would mean you really .....really earned it.

I had a bit more of a think about private matches (if it becomes an option)as black ops had with Multiplayer games:-

Within a private match you could change any of the rules involved in the game mode ie:

Choice of map once all unlocked

Players can only buy wall guns

No Box (Something a bit different)

Finish at a particular level or a specific time

Zombie difficult rating ie how hard they are to kill

How many perks one can have

No equipment etc

Just another Idea.......

I like the idea of letting other players move to different rooms if the player wanted to. Because if u wanna be a lone gun off on your own on some other side of the map or you could work as a team together. but they could make it risky so that you can only spawn where you've opened if your not connected to someone else yet so its a semiperminant struggle. but then again it could be very rewarding if you survive. starting near a perk, the box, or even pack-a-punch. so everyone could split their own ways or stay together or split into two or three seprate locations.

See this is what i was thinking, how many doors (no pun intended)does the idea of ranking alone open? There is so much stuff they could do with it, personally i like the idea of being able to spawn with the power on just for a change........ a long awaited change

or for a high ranking person they could start in they power room and that could help everyone out a lot but making it so that you dont have to turn the power on would be nice but would take away one of the main helpful goals of the game. it makes it more challenging so you cant go right where you want and get a perk, you've got to go to the power then you can get that, requireing more skill to survive without the perk