Zombies Trailer??????

just i know im going to get punished for the title just change it cuz i didnt know what to write but in this (machinima partner ) channel that i watch all the time they put up a zombies trailer the channels arabic (machinima arabia as they call them selfs ) but i dont know it looks real to me and if u focus u can see a hazmat suit at the very end... i dont know but i trust these guys for everything so u judge by urselfs :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxyM8Iio ... ture=g-u-u

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is legit, and I don't know if it is, I like the slowed down zombies song. The Hazmat suit is interesting and yet another thing to add to the list of things contributed by users of this site. GK is referenced A LOT. I don't know if this hints toward gknova6.com or just GK in general. Can anyone enhance this please?

EDIT: On the other hand, the only thing new in this video IS the hazmat suit. It could be fake. Also note there is no "Black Ops 2" or "Treyarch" trademarks or anything. Not saying I am sure either way, just noting facts.

im 100% sure dude, look at your vid at 1:15, look at this vid at 1:24 PLEBB3D59D31477B9F

Treyarch doesnt use a Forum's video footage for their trailers. also theres numerous footage from this vid as well PLEBB3D59D31477B9F

k ur probably right ..... thnx for the correction dude