Theater Mode Confirmed for Zombies

JbanoFyvi4Y

Zombies starts at 2:25, we get a lot of info we already know but there's some new info confirming a theater mode in zombies and wager match styled game modes.

The interview is a little unclear, I believe he does say "Maybe" before he starts his sentence.

But I think he then says "We're bringing those into Zombies" at the end.

UPDATE

It took four months but we finally got our official reveal of theater mode on GTTV.

You can watch it here.

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episod ... ack-ops-ii

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very interesting, wager mode,combat mode and theater ;)

One thing I noticed that he said "you and your four friends vs me and my 4 friends vs zombies" which makes it 5 v5? Even better. But he never told anything about 8 or 10 player co-op vs zombies. I'd prefer that more than 5v5 or 4v4. Thoughts guys?

• Administrators

This is really exciting, I'd like to see how they incorporate Wager Matches into Zombies. He said they will take "the nuances of that, that exist, and bring those over to Zombies." Wow, this is super epic. As for the 5v5 thing, I have a feeling he just misspoke and actually meant 4v4.

EDIT: If they are putting Wager Matches from Multiplayer into Zombies, doesn't that mean that Wager matches will also be returning in Multiplayer?

One thing I noticed that he said "you and your four friends vs me and my 4 friends vs zombies" which makes it 5 v5? Even better. But he never told anything about 8 or 10 player co-op vs zombies. I'd prefer that more than 5v5 or 4v4. Thoughts guys?

I think that was just a mistake. When you think of zombies the number four comes to mind, not me and three others.

Although 8 player co-op does sound pretty fun, I don't think the thrill would last long. Four person co-op seems like the best to me.

PLEASE LET THERE BE ZOMBIE DEATHMATCH

lol wut ? :)

• Administrators

I'm confused on how that would work by standard definitions, it almost seems like that is what 4v4 is to me. What are yo

• Administrators

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-7027-Activision-Outlines-Huge-Shake-Up-in-Black-Ops-II-Zombies-Mode.html

Here you go. I hope this is new and not been posted already, not got the time to check.

It appears that the interview in that article is referring to the interview in the video that was posted above, so thanks for the link but I guess technically it's been posted :P

So based on what he's said, will there be a way to level up in zombies now? I've been wanting it since I heard it was on the MP engine. I hope they do the weapon system right though, assuming they let you do create a class. The higher level people would have an even bigger advantage over the lower/newer people. At least when I prestige in MP, I have a fair chance since the default classes are still decent.

All I can think of now is WunderWeapon/PaP based Gun Game. Plays just like blops version except there are zombies attacking too, if one of them kills you humiliationx2(two levels lost). This could make for interesting gameplay. Would it be more effective to outright kill the other players or just distract them when a horde is close? Bwhahahah. That already sounds like too much fun.

1st gun could be the Python or the Blops 2 version ending with just a bowie/sickle

All I can think of now is WunderWeapon/PaP based Gun Game. Plays just like blops version except there are zombies attacking too, if one of them kills you humiliationx2(two levels lost). This could make for interesting gameplay. Would it be more effective to outright kill the other players or just distract them when a horde is close? Bwhahahah. That already sounds like too much fun.

1st gun could be the Python or the Blops 2 version ending with just a bowie/sickle

Gun Game with WunderWeapon/PaP guns? Um, hell yes! They may have to increase the player health a little, but I would freaking love a game mode like this!

[brains] 's

• Administrators

I think that a sharpshooter style would be soo cool, like every couple minutes they just switch your weapon to something new and you have to find a way to survive with it. Like they could go from a Python to a Wunderwaffe DG-2. It would make the rounds go a bit faster too since you wouldn't have to worry about ammo since you're getting a new weapon, but sadly that may take away from the core aspect of the game. Maybe to keep that, they would switch weapons every new round?

• 3 months later...

I think that a sharpshooter style would be soo cool, like every couple minutes they just switch your weapon to something new and you have to find a way to survive with it. Like they could go from a Python to a Wunderwaffe DG-2. It would make the rounds go a bit faster too since you wouldn't have to worry about ammo since you're getting a new weapon, but sadly that may take away from the core aspect of the game. Maybe to keep that, they would switch weapons every new round?

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 00&t=24131

Posted this a while ago. Have a look!