Golden Rod and Focusing Stone are real artifacts.

So, KingJessop and I were looking up information regarding the VR11 gun from Call of the Dead when we came across some websites unrelated to Call of Duty. The website we came across immediately caught my attention when we noticed something.

Photo taken of an ACTUAL Vril Generator.

Richtofen's "Golden Rod" from Call of the Dead.

Basically, this shows us that the Golden Rod is a real artifact that was supposedly used by the Nazis. Since the Golden Rod is one of two important artifacts that Richtofen required for his grand scheme, we decided to do some more research and find out if the second artifact, the Focusing Stone, was a real artifact or not. We came across an article about the "real" Vril generator.

The Society did indeed manage to communicate with the Vril-ya and that the Nazis built a Vril-powered flying saucer, the V-7, that made a flight to Prague in 1945. At the end of the war, the Vril Society, so the story goes, packed up its kit, took its flying saucers, and flew to a secret underground base in Antarctica. It has also been claimed that Vril technology allowed the Nazis to land on the Moon in 1942, where they built an underground base that still exists today.

The information above was found on http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/alien-secrets-the-vril-society.html (however isn't from the original website we found as I'm still trying to find it for you guys!) and basically states that the real Vril device gave the Nazis the power to travel to the Moon in the early 1940's. (Richtofen and Maxis conveniently have a science base built on the Moon, and Richtofen is in possesion of a Vril generator). The Vril generator is the artifact that Richtofen creates when he combines the Golden Rod (retrieved from Call of the Dead) with the power of the Focusing Stone (retrieved from Shangri La). If anybody has any further thoughts on this post please leave a reply and let us know what you think.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I hate to tell you this but this was found a whiole back right when the map came out, someone found the image when googling VRIL artifacts and it came up. However, you say that the Focusing Stone is real too, but I don't see any evidence in the OP?