SPARE ROUNDS-500

SAME RELOAD TIMES

DAMAGE-180-130

RPM-750

DIFFERENCES:

HK21-Higher damage, faster reload

RPK-Higher RPM, lighter

MY OPINION:

I like the RPK better because it's lighter, looks nicer, nice sights, and I love the high RPM. After reading these stats though I might try and use the HK21 more.

RESULTS:

For survival, you want the HK21. An easy to make up for the low RPM, buy Double Tap, then you have a powerful LMG with a RPM of 936.25 which is 0.75 under the MG42 in WAW. Also with a higher mag and spare rounds, you would be better off having to reload less than with the RPK. So in the end, you have a fast, powerful weapon with a large mag and spare rounds. The sights are very open, meaning quick aim, but wether people prefer this to the RPK’s sights is up to them.

As you can see the RPK's sights are more of a find the frame and fire type, where the HK21 has a sort of quick look and shoot style, very basic. I prefer the RPK's sights because they're similar to the M1-Garand's sights and the M1 is just my favorite weapon ever so im used to those sights in-game. Its all opinion though. I hope you liked this comparison and the results of my research.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always been an HK guy. I remember that the HK was the first gun I ever got from the box and it was love at first sight. I feel the iron sights of the RPK are obstructive and the HK probably has some of the best in the game. The RPK feels like a glorified assault rifle but without the mobility. The HK21, on the other hand, is truly a zombie killing monster, with the low rate of fire and incredibly high ammo count perfect for headshots.

However, I'd take a Galil or Commando over both of these any day. ;)

Great work! [brains]