Bone_Cold_Westy

Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Brains is like your reputation here on the site. When someone likes a comment or thread you make and they find it useful to themselves or the site, they will award you brains. You'll notice the Green thumbs up icon in the top right corner of someone's message. That's how you reward brains. When you see a +1,+2, etc, it means someone or multiple people have liked your post. See how your post now has a +1 next to the thumbs up button, and your brains rating now reflects it.

1 like (thumbs up) = 10 brains.

For example: A thread with +8 likes (thumbs ups) = 80 brains.

Zombification/Thread Rating

Awesome Thanks Stoned!

Can you tell me how you got that image/button of Dempsey which obviously says 50+ co-op but how do you verify that? ie ive seen 300+ Kills in No Mans Land.

Are you referring to the medal of Richtofen below my picture? That is a medal I recieved for being a part the Four Gaurdians usergroup, with a Richtofen rating.

Four Gaurdians is a group you can join to show off your specific gampeplay skills in zombies. Submit your score of your highest round you've achieved on zombies, and you'll recieve a specific ranking:

You can apply for the group and submit your score here: The Four Guardians ***GROUP REQUEST THREAD***

Also, we do have a specific set of medals specifically for those No Mand Land enthusiasts out there. Although I haven't had the time to get mine yet, I plan on getting it in the near future.

You can submit your request for the NML medal and other medals here: Medal Request Thread