What do you wanna see return?

We all love to ponder on all the new stuff we will get in Black ops 2 zombies but I for one have been thinking about the stuff that can possibly return from WAW and Black Ops 1 maps. Big things like Teleporters and the Hacker would be some pretty cool stuff I would like too see come back. As a big Winters Howl fan I would love to see it return being better than ever. Hell maybe even a dual wield version! Maybe we can make every weapon Dual Wield! Eh maybe that's.a bit too far... Lemme hear your guys thoughts on some things you wanna see come back.

Excelsior!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see more dog rounds for one. Good for ammo, and they make the game go by a little quicker. I also want to see the hacker make a return (Or some other way of point sharing). I would also like to once again see the Wunderwaffe, and seeing bonfire sale again would be a BIG plus. I also want to see the Scavenger, 31-79 JGB215, and the zap guns. If I had even 3 of those back I would sh*t a golden brick. :lol:

• Administrators

I'd like to see teleporters, dogs, and the original four characters back. That is my dream, because they are what started this whole thing in my eyes and it would be kinda wrong to not stay with the thing that started you, in my opinion at least. If classic mode has those things, then I'll be happy with Zombies mode, gameplay wise. I'm fine with new types of Zombies, but only if they explain how they came to be.

Story wise, I want to see more secret quotes from the characters that give away bits of the story, but are only noticable to those who are really paying attention.

I love to find some bits of the story through quotes, and I think next game to closely pay attention to Nikolais quotes....Richtofen was very fond with him. And I have always dreamed about a map with all wonder weapons, and I would like to see old weapons return on there own, such as the Shrink Ray which I think was seriously underrated. And I think we all agree, no perk stealing Monkeys or Astronauts....

WaW Mystery Box, BO Mystery Box, Hellhounds, Pentagon Thief, Bon-Fire Sale, Winter's Howl, Scavenger, V-R11, 31-79 jgb215, Matroyshka Dolls and Turret Traps.

Also every second map, I wouldn't mind them switching between a boss round and no boss rounds. Adds diversity, and everyone's happy.

Yeah, I like things that are under-appreciated. ;)

HACKER... I agree with everyone else on here as far as what was posted above me currently.(obviously if you edit your post I will retract that statement.) I want the dogs, shriekers & napalms, the Original crew, teleporters and all that good stuff. But honestly, the Hacker in zombies was the best thing ever. I get that everyone thinks it was too easy with it, but really it all boils down to you surviving. You still have to kill to get points to hack stuff.

That being said, I could see an alternative as well. If hacking doors and stuff was too much, at least give everyone an option to give other people money. Truthfully I could care less if the actual "hacker" made a return or not. I just want to be able to help out my fallen friend.

Perfect exaample of why you need this: On Moon, you have to take the teleporter in order to get jugg.(unless you bought it before round 1) If you are playing co-op you need everyone to be able to go back to earth. OK, so one of your friends only has 500 points for whatever reason, so he says he wants to wait. You hack him the points and the game is saved.

If we are ever in a situation similar to that in BLOPS 2, it would suck without a way to give another player points.