Date of Zombie reveal trailer?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A day or so before World At War came out, they uploaded a Trailer to the YT Channel. There wasn't one for Black Ops. You can't really put a date on when we get info. We got little to none for Black Ops 1. This time round we seem to be getting tiny little hints and nods here and there, but don't expect a big reveal thing until after the Multiplayer reveal.

• Administrators

GKNOVA6 was actually in April not September/October, and it was a viral found on a USB drive.

I think something could happen on June 21 since there is an Eclipse on that date and Black Ops 2 codename is Eclipse, and Treyarch tweeted to "stay tuned" so something must be close.

GKNOVA6 was actually in April not September/October, and it was a viral found on a USB drive.

I think something could happen on June 21 since there is an Eclipse on that date and Black Ops 2 codename is Eclipse, and Treyarch tweeted to "stay tuned" so something must be close.

The zombies part of GKnova :facepalm: Mega facepalm there. We aren't referring to campaign, which was what GKnova was primarily about. Now, the ZOMBIE reveal that came from gknova, that was in september/october.

• Administrators

The zombies part of GKnova :facepalm: Mega facepalm there. We aren't referring to campaign, which was what GKnova was primarily about. Now, the ZOMBIE reveal that came from gknova, that was in september/october.

You don't think it had to do with Zombies? A good portion of GKNOVA6 was Zombies bro, so don't facepalm me. Feel free to use a bit of courtesy when you post and not be so harsh to everyone about everything. In April, they had GK videos that were 1 minute and 15 seconds long, 1:15, there's a hint to you. They got messages about how "Hell is Purple" and no one has really made a connection to campaign for that, but it's possible to in Zombies with Aether. Is that all circumstantial? Yeah, but the following isn't. In May, CoDz got the briefcase. In case you were wondering, CoDz is the Zombies site that Treyarch looks at and we got things as early as May, so technically it started May at the latest, not in September or October like you say.

You don't think it had to do with Zombies? A good portion of GKNOVA6 was Zombies bro, so don't facepalm me. Feel free to use a bit of courtesy when you post and not be so harsh to everyone about everything. In April, they had GK videos that were 1 minute and 15 seconds long, 1:15, there's a hint to you. They got messages about how "Hell is Purple" and no one has really made a connection to campaign for that, but it's possible to in Zombies with Aether. Is that all circumstantial? Yeah, but the following isn't. In May, CoDz got the briefcase. In case you were wondering, CoDz is the Zombies site that Treyarch looks at and we got things as early as May, so technically it started May at the latest, not in September or October like you say.

I didn't say it didn't have to do with it. I said it wasn't a reveal. We didn't know it would come back for sure until September/October when the videos on GKnova popped up. Everything you said is coincidental except for the part about us getting the briefcase. There is a reason for that. We got it, because Carbon was a dear friend to tryearch for one, and because we are well known for being able to figure things out for nothing. That was NOT because of zombies.

Again, what we are referring to is a reveal. We had no physical confirmation (which is what we're talking about, a video reveal or more information on the actual mode) until September/October.