Why there is no on-wall handguns in zombies?

I noticed for awhile there is no any handguns on wall in zombies. There is powerful handguns to kill zombies with. Why not we can have some more handguns and some of it would be on the wall.

List of handguns:

Semi-auto pistol:

*insert name of the gun here*

Revolver:

*insert name of the gun here*

As for Revolvers, Why not Taurus "Judge". Which Judge revolver is perfect for zombies, because it uses thinner shotgun shells. Which powerful and deadly to zombies.

Give ideas what handguns would should be in zombies.

*EDIT 1*

Here is some info about Taurus Judge handgun if you want to know about bit.

Capacity of shells: 5

Two different ammunitions it takes, .410 bore and .45 Colt *not .45 acp*

It was introduced around 2006 but i could not find the true date when it first came out.

A powerful handgun to kill zombies, i like it. :D

*EDIT 2*

Behold!, the most powerful production handgun in the world!

Smith & Wesson Model 500 Magnum!!

Capacity of rounds: 5

Caliber: .500 S&W Magnum

Its Damn powerful than .44 and .357. This gun would last in the game for ever. :lol:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I think that because you start with a handgun, and an M14 is always readily available, it's just unlikely that many would buy a handgun off the wall unless they are performing a challenge of some kind.

Buying pistol off the wall is a good idea but it would be like buying ammo refills on M&S. Or maybe some good strong pistol like i suggested on two powerful revolvers above, would be on wall. The amount of points should be around 1000 to 200 to buy it.

I remember i played in World at war pc zombies on solo in der riese. I used console cheats, to get all guns. I noticed Walther P38 is powerful for quite a long while. Something like that for semi auto pistols on wall. It has a very good power to kill zombies.

The only handguns you get are the ones in the Mystery box and the M1911, and there's a very logical explanation for it: You can't buy ammo. If you were able to buy ammo, it would be too easy to rack up points when you need to.

It's all about balance. The guns you can buy in the starting area aren't great point-builders because it would make the game too easy. The Kar98k, Arisaka and Olympia are afwul. The M1A1, Gewehr and M14 are decent but only useful at rounds 1-10. You're being forced to buy new guns and use your points.

Handguns to me would not include ray gun and winter's howl because they are wonder weapons. As for the OP's question, I don't know why the CZ75 isn't available, but the m1911 is very obvious because at any moment in time you could buy the gun and upgrade it and there you have the mustang and sally which is an extremely good weapon. They want you to have to work hard to keep it through all the rounds leading up to the pack a punch availability. They want it to be a challenge because without mule kick youre basically confined to 1 gun, because the m1911 becomes virtually powerless quite quickly in zombies.