Zombie reveal? What are you expecting?

I have been thinking for quite sometime. I am of course thinking about the zombies reveal and how it will be unveiled. A trailer, CGI trailer, gameplay, or just the devs talking about the game with short clips of gameplay.

What are you expecting to see on this reveal and how are you expecting on seeing this come out. I think I short movie would be amazing, like they did with zombie labs videos.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm...False advertising man, could you change the name of the thread? It says zombie reveal as if you had a video up of the zombies reveal trailer or something already. I clicked the link half expecting to finally see some actual BO2 zombies man. Just saying the name of the thread should be changed to something a little less attention grabbing.

But on topic, I think we might see someone from treyarch talking about zombies and brief clips of them playing the game.

• Administrators

I think that we'll just get a glimpse of them talking about the new modes and they will reveal new modes and just repeat the same old "bigger, better, most ambitious" zombies stuff. But I think we'll just get new game modes and a bit of gameplay perhaps.

See I wouldnt care to hear about gameplay mechanics or anything like that. I either want to see gameplay with no explanation, that way speculation sets in and adds more excitement. Or a CGI trailer would pretty much do the same thing.

I'm not changing the name of the thread, thanks for asking though. It's not false advertising since I am not selling a product.

• Administrators

See I wouldnt care to hear about gameplay mechanics or anything like that. I either want to see gameplay with no explanation, that way speculation sets in and adds more excitement. Or a CGI trailer would pretty much do the same thing.

I'm not changing the name of the thread, thanks for asking though. It's not false advertising since I am not selling a product.

However, you are giving false ideas of what people should expect in the thread. You are leading them to something that is not there, as a staff member, I recommend you change it.

However, you are giving false ideas of what people should expect in the thread. You are leading them to something that is not there, as a staff member, I recommend you change it.

Meh, I'm providing with a reading opportunity, which in america is well needed.