My recent games with randoms

Hi, I'm Jay, one of the regulars on the forum. Also the smart ass that everyone hates. Getting ready to go on vacation.........scratch that. Getting ready to take the kids and wife to vacation, I want to discuss my recent games. BTW I played a bit of NML lately, you would be proud to know that I hit my high of 78 kills.

I have been playing a lot of Der Riese lately, not because it is my new favorite, but because I feel I can do better than the 27 I have posted. I always run the Thompson room as it quickly becomes my favorite training location. It is easy; ammo is en route; trap is available to your advantage when necessary; and my favorite part is reviving support is easy because all you need to do is wait for the top room to clear and dash to revive. Playing with a duo and a third random the other night, I felt my blood pressure as high as ever. Despite number of attempts to the lesser of the duo to "Stop following me" he would A) Board windows, B) Run with me, C) Run around me. I gave up the Thompson room to other spots and he would follow. After going down a few times I finally went crazy and Mother fuckered him. Another game a random kept telling me what to do. Camp here Jay, open this Jay, hit the box for balistic knife Jay, run with us Jay, revive him I got your back Jay. Another game a random tells me "Alright I'll play with you but dont be stealing my kills." By round two he was throwing grenade at my window despite already running away with kills. My hair went from some gray to half gray this week.

This game is about suvival, to live another round, to not risk anyone's well being. After each failure I look for things to improve and correct them. After each failure I limit my mistakes in the future and hope for new highs. After cooling my head for a week I will be back slaying the undead.....with new randoms and hope for the best.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I definately know how you feel.

I think all of us here on CoDz can agree that the most annoying random would be the little kids that spend all of their points on the box (and never jug), and when they finally get a ray gun, they spam it until they down themselves three times every round. (BTW, try to teach your kids to get jug first if/when they play zombies :P)

But as far as Der Riese goes, it does get quite annoying when three people are yelling at you, saying that you have to camp on the catwalk.

TL;DR:

I feel your pain man :)

Hence why I usually will play alone. Or split screen with my little bro. If I don't know you, or you don't have a mic (or just don't talk) then I already know what kind of game I'm gonna have. I've had some rare occasions where playing with randoms actually showed my some stuff such as EE's I didn't know about back in the WaW days but other than that, they were more or less in the way.

Well, since your problem is to play with randoms, I recommend that you join a team here. That's why they are here; they avoid this kinds of issues. Team Wunder Waffes and Team Grim Reapers have helped many people with these problems. Since you're a PS3 playes, I suggest that you join Team Grim Reapers, since it is mostly a PS3 team. YOu can find the teams in the teammate fnder section.