No Zombies on Jimmy Fallon CONFIRMED

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd expect strike force, they wouldn't reveal zombies on a TV show, they'll do something pretty big. :D

They've already shown Strike Force, and on last years Jimmy Fallon, Spec Ops mode was revealed for Modern Warfare 3 for the first time. It's not likely, but you never know, could show zombies :)

I'd expect strike force, they wouldn't reveal zombies on a TV show, they'll do something pretty big. :D

They've already shown Strike Force, and on last years Jimmy Fallon, Spec Ops mode was revealed for Modern Warfare 3 for the first time. It's not likely, but you never know, could show zombies :)

Ah beat me to it. ;) Whatever.

Yeah, not really expecting Zombies, but it's not out of the question. One could say that Spec Ops is the Modern Warfare 3 'spiritual equivalent' to Zombies, so it's not that far fetched to hope for some Zombies.

Regardless, it'll be fun to hear some entertaining commentary from the funniest guy on TV to some Black Ops 2 gameplay. :D

Ah beat me to it. ;) Whatever.

Yeah, not really expecting Zombies, but it's not out of the question. One could say that Spec Ops is the Modern Warfare 3 'spiritual equivalent' to Zombies, so it's not that far fetched to hope for some Zombies.

Regardless, it'll be fun to hear some entertaining commentary from the funniest guy on TV to some Black Ops 2 gameplay. :D

If they give me a 1 minute zombie trailer, Ill be fine until the game comes out. Unless they don't show any of the major changes.

Yep, I know, but I'm supposing they would show it to get it out to the wider audience of Jimmy Fallon.

Similar to what Liam said, they're gunna be showing something that appeals to the masses. Campaign is very probable, so it'll be a campaign mission that we have seen or have heard about. My guess is either a shortened version of LA Mission, a clip from the Yemen or Afghanistan.

I doubt we'd see Strike Force. Whoever it is, probably Lamia, would be stood there divulging into all the real technical aspects that Strike Force contains, and that'd go right over the heads of the "mass" audience.

They're being ultra secretive about the zombies so they can build as much hype as possible. We're just gonna have to deal with the fact that they really aren't gonna give info out except it's their "biggest, most ambitious zombies yet."