Best room to do the rape train in?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, I see you're new, welcome to the forums :D

Secondly "rape train"... not really a term we like around these forums, can be seen as offensive and we try to keep the place friendly towards all types of people. Plenty of other terms to use, e.g. best place to run, kite, circle, loop, train... few examples for you there ;)

Thirdly, I guess "best room" is a bit of a loose term - some people look for the easiest place to run, some players look for the place with the quickest spawning, others look for a place with easy trap access. I often settle on a place that's balanced between the first 2. Let's look at all 3:

Easiest - Stage, hands down. Huge, wide-open and many options for sub-routes.

Quickest - Alleyway in the earlier stages, 40+ my MP40 room strategy is as fast as it gets.

Trap access - Stage, you're right in the middle of everything.

Hope that helps, any more strategy-based questions feel free to ask, you'll most likely get an answer from me if not someone else ;)

Secondly "rape train"... not really a term we like around these forums, can be seen as offensive and we try to keep the place friendly towards all types of people. Plenty of other terms to use, e.g. best place to run, kite, circle, loop, train... few examples for you there ;)

Thirdly, I guess "best room" is a bit of a loose term - some people look for the easiest place to run, some players look for the place with the quickest spawning, others look for a place with easy trap access. I often settle on a place that's balanced between the first 2. Let's look at all 3:

Quickest - Alleyway in the earlier stages, 40+ my MP40 room strategy is as fast as it gets.

Hope that helps, any more strategy-based questions feel free to ask, you'll most likely get an answer from me if not someone else ;)

thanks for telling me the information! I'll PM you if I have anything else to ask about the circle strategy!

• 1 month later...

Old topic I know but another question I forgot to ask you - are you looking for a safe strategy for the early rounds or later rounds?

I'd still say the stage is the safest option in the early rounds.

At rounds 30+ take a look at the video I've uploaded here. It's basically an adaptation of a strategy that CJGarof once used - he'd get them to spawn in the theatre and run to the lobby to make for easy gathering, then take them back into the theatre to kill them and repeat.

I use this as a base, but kill them in the lobby and use the same concept of using spawn mechanics to your advantage, by waiting in the lobby for a bit before moving back to the theatre and using the stage to run a very simple figure of 8:

So there you have most likely the easiest 30+ rounds Kino strategy, could be done without Juggernog pretty easily too. Just as simple as CJ's strategy, and almost twice as fast ;)

This. Everything that I was going to say is already covered by Super, listen to this guy, I heard he is the best in the world.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...