The Theory of the Next 2 Classifieds

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that one of the classifieds will actually be for multiplayer, and then one for zombies...probably trailers for both. And yes it seems way more plausible because they have been fairly open about it and for the fact that they already showed some zombies footage, and a new zombie outro. So it seems likely.

Doubtful, but possible. Remember, the last time zombies wasn't really shown until a few weeks before release.

Be hopeful, but don't expect anything in the way of zombies.

I know but they have been very opem about zombies latley

...Not really at all. What have they revealed?

-Photos of a diner, a town street

-4v4 mode

-that one poster with that chick

-Confirmation of something clan based with zombies

Sure, they've been more open than prior years, but we don't have alot to work with. People say campaign, but that article we can't really get a confirmation from.

Like I said, be hopeful, but don't expect anything. You can expect BO2 info, but not zombie info. They're still being secretive.

They had revealed about the same information about Zombies before Black Ops, but they have delivered it in different ways for Black Ops 2. For Black Ops 1, they had indicated new and enhanced Co Op mode, with 4 player communication system, and a whole new story line, but they hadn't necessarily confirmed Zombies at that point, but delivered tons of information about it, but no confirmation. They haven't revealed tons of information about Zombies, just some Dev Pics, MP engine included, and some other tiny aspects that aren't entirely important. If anything, I believe the new images will just be more intel, I don't believe it will be any trailers. Zombies wasn't confirmed or showed until the end of the summer, maybe even later.

We might be getting zombies info sooner than we think. On CharlieIntel it was revealed that we would be getting black ops 2 footage on the Jimmy Fallon show on Monday. Last year they revealed Spec Ops, its possible we might be seeing zombies

Nice,

I think it will be:

multiplayer + a 5 second zombie teaser.

I honestly think they will finish the classifieds with zombies, that's what they did with Black Ops' viral campaign. GKNOVA6 was made for campaign at the beginning but then turned to zombies as it drew to a close. Who's to say they will not repeat the steps for Black Ops II's viral classified board?