Ask Sgt Frank Woods

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got one....What's up with the 115 tattoo we see in Missions like Executive Order? He might not be at liberty to discuss that but it's worth a shot and i've been wanting to know for a while :?

It's not a great question to ask I'm afraid. Delves into Blops 2 which he can't talk about.

I got one....What's up with the 115 tattoo we see in Missions like Executive Order? He might not be at liberty to discuss that but it's worth a shot and i've been wanting to know for a while :?

It's not a great question to ask I'm afraid. Delves into Blops 2 which he can't talk about.

How do you know this runs into Black Ops 2? We've only seen it in Black Ops 1 so far right? Couldn't hurt to ask

How do you know this runs into Black Ops 2? We've only seen it in Black Ops 1 so far right? Couldn't hurt to ask

He has a point. It couldn't hurt.

Because he's interviewed James already, as well as strwrsbob, I believe the question was already asked and he couldn't say much.

Guys.

Most of these questions he will not be able to ask and will simply not get any response, and make the question-asker look like an idiot. He does not know about zombies, or MP, and most of what he does know about BOII he can't share.

Also, I already asked the 115 question tattoo and had to cut it from the interview, it's nothing much.

Its in one of the campaign missions Intel. Basically GK is a company headed by Pavel Gorki and Sergei Korolev; they basically worked as middle-men and were responsible for distributing Nova 6 to the sleeper agents in the US. Anyone feel free to correct me on this but im pretty sure this is the basic jist of who they are.