Dempsey's child

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true I would be very excited. Although I'm sure it's most likely not (considering how the first Black Ops took place in the 70s and the zombie timeline for the second one is the 80s) that would have made Dempsey about 30 years old in Blops and maybe about 40 in Blops 2. Meaning his five year old child (classified in MOON as five years old) would only be 15. The girl on the poster looks well into her 20s.

Actually they time traveled from Der Riese to Kino so that 5 year old *killin' zombies since 1945* would've been born in 1940, making her 30/40 in 1970/80s. No way it's her. Nice idea though.

Edit: Also we DO know that Kino is in at least the 60s thanks to the load screen and all the WaW maps are between 1943-1945/

Actually they time traveled from Der Riese to Kino so that 5 year old *killin' zombies since 1945* would've been born in 1940, making her 30/40 in 1970/80s. No way it's her. Nice idea though.

Edit: Also we DO know that Kino is in at least the 60s thanks to the load screen and all the WaW maps are between 1943-1945/

Oh my god I love you! I've been trying to explain to so many people that WaW zombies take place during the 40s and that Blops zombies take place during the 60s. Pisses me off that not many people believe that, but hell you'll always have dumb people. Here are some brains for you. [brains]

Also we DO know that Kino is in at least the 60s thanks to the load screen and all the WaW maps are between 1943-1945/

I know that, I meant BO:II zombies. It could be like five, and have a splinter off from the story. The pentagon was invaded by zombies in '63, so thats a long time for the US to get over run.

I did some research on Mack Diner; it was Mack Diner from 1941~1976 then it became a record store from 1976-2005. Aparently as of December 2010 it was torn down

So we could be looking at the time frame of 1941-1976 for the new installment, but I could be wrong.

I just had a random thought, Dempsey quotes having a 5 year old child and sticking with the theme of decendants of the main characters; what if the girl in the poster was Dempsey's kid?

What I was thinking, that this child, then had another child. Or something along those lines. I actually made a post about it in another thread. But it would be interesting to see what they do with this.

"I'm gonna buy one of these for my 5 year old once this shits over"

He doesn't state the child's gender. So it could be the chick on the poster, but than again it might not be. He, she, we just don't know at this point.

My honest opinion is that she is a completely new character we've yet to meet or hear about, yet she'll be one of the new characters we'll be playing as. Her story and her involvement in the Nazi Zombies storyline will be interesting.

But let's not forget; Dempsey's child could appear in the 2025 time-frame. With time-travel involved, it's hard to say what Treyarch will do, what and who they'll include. There are many unseen elements in Nazi Zombies that we aren't aware of yet, so anythings possible. :twisted: