Adam Sessler's BO2 Zombies Slip

I was watching E3 Live on G4 the other day, (yesterday) and heard Adam slip on talking about a campaign for zombies. He said "I'm most excited for zombies. The new game modes, the zombies campaign, I'm interested and seeing what Treyarch does next". Does he know something? hmmm...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was most likely referring to the story within zombies, since in the last installment, we blew up Earth, and then the story basically stopped, most likely referring to that. I don't think Adam Sessler would be informed with that type of information, but if so, I would love a separate Zombies campaign.

What you people don't realize, is that Zombies Campaign is pretty much confirmed...

It's not ACTUALLY confirmed, but I saw a leak around 2(to 3?) weeks ago of a menu, with Zombies Campaign on it.

Also, the community has been asking about this for a while, but don't get your hopes up, it might not happen.

I actually recall coming across several articles confirming a zombies campaign, but I'm still unsure if any of it is true. I guess we'll just have to wait for official confirmation from Treyarch.

Plus I thought that screenshot of the "leaked" menu turned out to be fake. At least that's what I heard. Some guy admitted to photoshopping it or something.

What you people don't realize, is that Zombies Campaign is pretty much confirmed...

It's not ACTUALLY confirmed, but I saw a leak around 2(to 3?) weeks ago of a menu, with Zombies Campaign on it.

Also, the community has been asking about this for a while, but don't get your hopes up, it might not happen.

leak no bueno

Adam Sessler doesn't work for X-play anymore :cry: I did recall either Kevin or Blair mentioning it when they interviewed Lamia though. He smiled and stated "We're not ready to talk about zombies... yet"

But that doesn't mean he still isn't a big voice in the gaming industry. Pretty sure I heard something about him going to work for Spike TV or whatever it is they have for games.

Adam Sessler doesn't work for X-play anymore :cry: I did recall either Kevin or Blair mentioning it when they interviewed Lamia though. He smiled and stated "We're not ready to talk about zombies... yet"

But that doesn't mean he still isn't a big voice in the gaming industry. Pretty sure I heard something about him going to work for Spike TV or whatever it is they have for games.

I'm glad he ended up somewhere. He was the only X-Play host I bought as a gamer.