Zombie Map Revealed!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you think about it, the distance across a street is about the same as the distance from frags to flopper on ascension (roughly). sooooo, people who think the streets are too big and that this map is a joke have got another thing coming. trains will be just about the same as they were in BO. also, zombies will be spawning in all around you and you will be having a fit trying to dodge them without getting

ASS RAPED

especially since the horde of zombies is nearly 50 strong.

I think i know were the tunnel map is but cant say cause it might contain leaked info. I can say I really dont think its in jersey the place holders for the dinner and church is from their I live about 25 mins from the diner and that church but maybe thats for the classic zombie mode and the map containing the tunnel is for 8 player mode we all just dont have enough info yet to know whats true and whats b.s.

That would make more sense to me that it was in manhattan maybe we start in jersey city because it could be one of the 2 tunnels going into manhattan the holland tunnel,and or the lincoln tunnel and don't they already have a manhattan map from mw3 "stock exchange" didn't treyarch help out making maps for mw3?

i was actually thinkning it was in manhattan because in kino theres that bunch of letters that says manhattan down and i've always thought it manhattan would be a map

Actually, it's presumed that when Treyarch put this(the letters spelling Manhattan Down) they were referring to the project known as Manhattan Project. This was the U.S project that developed the first atomic bombs, "Little Boy" and " Fat Man".

By "Manhattan Down" it is also speculated that they are talking about the failure of the project which led to the bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima during World War II. This practically ended the war. :ugeek:

Credit goes to Navy1227 which his post appeared when I looked up the information. :mrgreen: