Zombie Map Revealed!

If we get Merle Dixon again as a COTD character I will be so happy.

Lol, it seems like everybody loved the idea of putting a woman in a CoDz game. But we'll all love BOII, won't we?

So is Treyarch. We already have a woman president and Samantha, so a new women player is plausible. I'm sure we're all fine with that lol.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he was the voice of Harper, but I think it's still possible that he could've taken an extra hour or so to do some voices for zombies. We won't really know for sure until there's some kind of official reveal for it or when the game comes out. Much of this is still just speculation.

Much of this? Are you kidding? Nearly 99% of this thread is just speculation.

But anyway, there is a possibility that Michael Rooker could still appear playing as himself, just with this Harper guy as a side job. The same guy who voices Nikolai also voices Maxis, so it wouldn't be unheard of.

If we get Merle Dixon again as a COTD character I will be so happy.

Lol, it seems like everybody loved the idea of putting a woman in a CoDz game. But we'll all love BOII, won't we?

Where did you get woman characters from when I mentioned Merle Dixon, who is Micheal Rookers' character on The Walking Dead?

Alright to start off, my laptop doesnt have sound.

To me the snippets of a diner level aren't confirmed to be zombies maps. MP map, campaign map, or zombie map at this point, i see no guns on walls, no windows to board, no perks to buy, no doors to buy.

Am I wrong? do they say something about it? or did we "jump" to conclusions?

EDIT; grammar and structure

To me the snippets of a diner level aren't confirmed to be zombies maps. MP map, campaign map, or zombie map at this point, i see no guns on walls, no windows to board, no perks to buy, no doors to buy.

I was going to say the same thing.

What if this turned out to be a Multiplayer map... :facepalm:

They were playing while the zombie info was going on, weren't they? Or a little bit afterwards maybe. That's mainly why we think of it that way.

Because there is a zombie laugh at 3:45ish and then they talk about zombies while showing us this stuff. There is also the picture of the zombies/people in the abandoned tunnel and in the bar picture with the pool table it looks as though there are 2 doors you can buy (one with what looks like a knocked over fridge on the left, and the other has various junk in the way behind the bar to the right.) And as for the design, that would be a horrible MP map since its got that line of sight like that. I understand you have no sound though so the laugh isn't there for you.

maybe it is one big world....just not "open"

I was guessing that maybe "the map" is huge map in which different areas become available at different times of the maps release schedule. instead of new different maps we get pieces of this big world later on. plus this looks like it would be too big for just 4 players. with their being such a bog push for separation of zombie campaign and multiplayer i think this might be for the campaign mode. i've been wrong before cant wait for new blopsII

This guy is right. Pretty much nothing has been confirmed. All we know is that a level is going to be diner-esque, which is pretty much nothing. Anything else is NOT confirmed, but SPECULATION. I am amazed at how many posts this thread has on such scanty evidence.

As long as there's no crap like napalm, shrieker, george, or astronaut it'll be good. Keep adding that stuff and your game is essentially left for dead 3.

The two games are nothing alike, first of all. Second of all, they aren't even a huge challenge.

Napalm: shoot him and he's dead in a few shots.

Shrieker: Easy as hell. Just shoot him.

Astronaut:Avoid, and shoot.

George: Just avoid him. He's barely noticeable later on

I'd rather them just bring these guys back to add variety. It's boring killing only zombies after awhile.

I think I'd rather have zombies like the napalms or shriekers than Romero or the Astronaut though. They are more of a nuisance than anything else. I like the idea of having more "boss" type zombies that are different or stronger than regular zombies, but not the ones that can essentially ruin everything by stopping you in your tracks by grabbing you and slowing your route down.

I thought the napalm and shriekers were brilliant, at least in my opinion. They were a nice change of pace to the regular zombies, while also still resembling zombies. They weren't there every single round, they don't steal perks, and they're not that hard to take care of. They also even kill surrounding zombies when you kill them, which can really help in later rounds even if it's only a few zombies. I don't see what the problem is with them.

• Administrators

As long as there's no crap like napalm, shrieker, george, or astronaut it'll be good. Keep adding that stuff and your game is essentially left for dead 3.

1 you forgot the Theif, Fluffy, and both monkeys.

2 without them, it won't be a challenge.

I think he left them out for a reason. Notice how all the one's you listed are round based and the one's he listed aren't. I think he means that they are just annoying and in the way, which I agree with, and then the one's you listed are essential, which I also agree with.

• Administrators

Well there's always the possibility of getting 8 perks through Easter Eggs, but usually they are long and complex...I didn't like George that much as a character, but I'd be fine with a full-time obstacle/boss.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of him as a character, or the fact that they used him, but his objective in the map was understandable and welcomed.

maybe it is one big world....just not "open"

I was guessing that maybe "the map" is huge map in which different areas become available at different times of the maps release schedule. instead of new different maps we get pieces of this big world later on. plus this looks like it would be too big for just 4 players. with their being such a bog push for separation of zombie campaign and multiplayer i think this might be for the campaign mode. i've been wrong before cant wait for new blopsII

I think the idea of a boss zombie like George would've worked much better if he came at a later round, like round 10 or something. Or perhaps after the power is turned on. Then, I think, we would've had more time to prepare for him and it would've added to the mystery of the map a little too. As Sarah says at the beginning of a match sometimes, "I wonder where George went?". Oh, he's right there.

Cotd is already hard enough with the zombies spawning almost exclusively out of the ground in the spawn area. Throwing George in there right at the beginning just made it a bit too complicated.