Zombie Map Revealed!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl zombie? Hazmat suit? Train tunnel definately.

Starting room maybe?

I'd imagine a perk machine or the pack a punch could be in here?

I noticed that this room has 2 door on the inner part in the screen above and then there was this huge opening. Maybe you need to go in here to get a perk or a box spawn?

Also think about the fact that there are a possible 8 people with 48 zombies. Not saying this will be the case every time but they need to think about when it is the case.

Huh. So the first level is an abandoned city. Very general. Hopefully it turns out well. I'm worried that the gameplay will be too different. Think about it: "very open". Did you see the street? It's huge! If it is the same, it'll be extremely easy. Just run circles all down the street.

Ever run in the Biodome? Or in Ascension? Running Flopper can't be much harder than running in a street.

But as Liam said, Zelinski referred to only one map. Singular. Let's just hope it's a damn GOOD map, if they're only giving us one for the time being. :lol:

Oh yeah, and what's that yellow thing in the zombie image? I thought 'Wunderwaffe' when I first saw it, but I could be mistaken. Nvm, just le fire.

Huh. So the first level is an abandoned city. Very general. Hopefully it turns out well. I'm worried that the gameplay will be too different. Think about it: "very open". Did you see the street? It's huge! If it is the same, it'll be extremely easy. Just run circles all down the street.

Ever run in the Biodome? Or in Ascension? Running Flopper can't be much harder than running in a street.

But as Liam said, Zelinski referred to only one map. Singular. Let's just hope it's a damn GOOD map, if they're only giving us one for the time being. :lol:

Oh yeah, and what's that yellow thing in the zombie image? I thought 'Wunderwaffe' when I first saw it, but I could be mistaken.

If you watch the video and go to 3:50 then you can see pretty easily its a burning car. I assume its part of the barrier that those shamblers are walking towards. I'm craving more and I've only gotten about 10 seconds of video and 2 laughs. :geek:

Oh yeah, and what's that yellow thing in the zombie image? I thought 'Wunderwaffe' when I first saw it, but I could be mistaken.

Are you kidding? Those maps were aisles compared to this.

First off that video looks AMAZING!!!! I'm now pumped. A few things I've noticed.

Firstly:

^Zombie boss? OR it could just be a statue but that wouldn't be any fun!

Secondly:

^The view is great but would this mean that the zombies are going to change? I think Treyarch have been slowly making these maps harder but this map seems too easy, it looks like a big circle waiting for us to kite. I reckon that something is going to happen, this part just SCREAMS train, maybe the AI is smarter or something.

*EDIT: One thing I forgot was that look at the name of the second image, unfortunately I'm not good at restoring images but it maybe important! All i can tell is that it begins with a C :o

But WOW that's too tempting. :D :D

First off that video looks AMAZING!!!! I'm now pumped. A few things I've noticed.

Firstly:

[ Image ]

^Zombie boss? OR it could just be a statue but that wouldn't be any fun!

If you look at that same spot in the trailer, then you'll notice she has another view open at the same time looking up into the roof where a possible zombie spawn is. The bottom of her work area has a top to a propane tank. Thought it was an elephant. Friend proved me wrong.

The images of the diner were just reference images so they could get the feel of an authentic diner.

It does not confirm it's in that location.

Oh yeah I know, In fact scouting around the general area of the diner doesn't look much like the other images. Gonna see if I can find the location of where the street is now.

The images of the diner were just reference images so they could get the feel of an authentic diner.

Oh yeah I know, In fact scouting around the general area of the diner doesn't look much like the other images. Gonna see if I can find the location of where the street is now.

Found it. Doesn't look much like the map. Definitely just a reference.

If you go to the address then you have to go down the street a little bit and it'll be on the right side

Found it. Doesn't look much like the map. Definitely just a reference.

[ Image ]

If you go to the address then you have to go down the street a little bit and it'll be on the right side

Not that street :P I'm talking about the actual level.

I really hope that street isnt accesible. If it is this map is already more of a joke than moon is. I WANT HARDER MAPS!!!! I am also scared that treyarch is going to change the zombies ai to a point were it actually completely changes the gameplay. If I had a choice I would say to keep the ai exactly the same but make lots of tight spaces and just generally hard to run places. This map just doesnt look good, a map to easy isnt fun. Ascension is easy but not as easy as moon, its the perfect amount of easy. A map thats more easy than moon would probably be terrible.

I really hope that street isnt accesible. If it is this map is already more of a joke than moon is. I WANT HARDER MAPS!!!! I am also scared that treyarch is going to change the zombies ai to a point were it actually completely changes the gameplay. If I had a choice I would say to keep the ai exactly the same but make lots of tight spaces and just generally hard to run places. This map just doesnt look good, a map to easy isnt fun. Ascension is easy but not as easy as moon, its the perfect amount of easy. A map thats more easy than moon would probably be terrible.

I think we'll be thrown off the difficulty levels of more open maps with the introduction of new enemies.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet if I was you.