The new CoDz homepage (Down for a while)

Let me introduce you to the all new CoDz homepage.

Note: This isn't the homepage yet, but it will be very shortly, so before long callofdutyzombies.com will take you to the new homepage that you will then be able to access via the forums.

Welcome to http://callofdutyzombies.com/wordpress/

This homepage aims to deliver news about everything related to the Treyarch Call of Duty games, you'll already see a multitude of different articles related to many different things to do with Call of Duty, go and explore if you wish.

You'll be finding a lot of E3 2012 coverage on their during the next few days and it's already started! Head over there to check out the black ops 2 gameplay demo.

When you head over to the site you'll notice that you are already logged in, the new homepage has full integration with the forum and allows users to log in and comment with their forum profiles.

We have many updates in the works that will come in time, one of the main things people have been wondering about is the CoDz youtube channel. We'll have more news on our plans for youtube channel integration within the site.

Also, remember chat? Yeh, that's happening, keep your eyes peeled. ;)

We hope you enjoy!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually loving this. Been wanting to watch certain stuff about Black Ops 2, and you guys just seem to have them all up! Along with the video, you guys write a neat article to go with it! And I know you guys won't put up anything that's not official, so that's just even better.

I also see the ads. That is actually probably the greatest idea that none of us thought of. Putting ads on the homepage. Keeps it off the actual forums, but being the home page that everyone will end up going to, it should make a nice revenue for CoDz! :)

I see you can edit profiles also. Would the information we put in affect our CoDz accounts, or would it only affect our WordPress accounts?

Lastly, is this how one would obtain W.W.K. now? Or are you only going to allow admins to write the articles? :P

Just a note; It comes up 'Call of Duty ZombiesCall of Duty Zombies' up top in every tab except the Home tab. It also appears up top in each article as well.

Not a priority, but it does need to be fixed.