zombie campaign

k i know people are gonna say that every map that we have been playing is part of the forever moving campaign but what i would really like to see is a possible campaign for nazi zombies you can start out with a video showing dr maxis and richtofen researching for nazi technology and then show the meteor crash and then how they used it to make 115 to power the dg-2 see nobody ever thought that richtofen could have been normal until drugged or drove crazy with power it could start in a german base such as verruct and show everything stable then move onto how the break out happened and ur trying to escape and get to the power and escape the facility then move on to videos of takeos capture and how he was going to be tested on to become a zombie and have explosions going off and seeing dempsy richtofen and nikolie coming through the explosion and rescue takeo and the explosion caused breach making u have to survive in shi no numa doing a side mission and takeo getting to the telaporter and find themselves in the der reise and then a videio shows when richtofen starts ranting on about the factory where he worked and tells dempsy how he was based in verruct and how the accidents happened with samantha and dr maxis but it really was on purpose and then he starts taking about the different types of enginerring and then see the zombies breaking loose since they where never really contained after the breack out and richtofen says how they have to link the teloporters boost up the mainframe and have to survive for a certain time before blowing up the door behind the funace and finding a fusion coil and boosting the little pad on the mainframe and finding out it brought them back into time in the theatre. if you like this idea and want to hear more how it would continue plz reply and say so if u have any comments or ideas to add just say them thx for reading

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you in terms of the idea i think that a zombie campaign would be totally amazing. But i think as it is a new game, they need to focus on moving forward with the story. I'd prefer to see a continuation of what we already know in the form of a campaign than an entire re-imagining of what we have already played. But yeah i LOVE the idea, personally id buy a game that was entirely zombies over just part.

I agree with bunny alot but they should mainly focuse on moveing forward with the story but when the apropriate time comes show flash backs of the story clariffying the past to link the future. i dont want to go through a big campain confirming things i already knew. I want more interesting events to happen and more complicated problems/easter eggs... i would like to vist all of the maps to show a connection but not to much time in them. like seeing them in the future like der rise older more destroyed and with new clues.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...