Fisheh's (OFFICIAL) Inroduction.

Hello to all the new (And Existing) CoDz member's! My names fisher10190, or as some people have come to call me, Fisheh. I joined the CoDz forums in 2010, and have been posting and loving the site ever since. I was introduced to CoDz from a random link on another website that a member gave me during a discussion in the early days of the GKNova6 websites before Black Ops had come out. I followed the link here where i began to observe and search through the forums to see what they were all about. I was amazed to see that there was a whole community of fellow zombie enthusiasts (And theorists) just like me. I immidiately signed up and jumped in, posting theory threads and commenting on already posted ones, and the rest is history. In the early times of my membership, i posted mainly story and easter egg ideas, and made a few friends that are now CoDz bigshots, including MrRoflWaffle's, AlphaSnake (Who was always pretty popular), and i even got to chat with the Lord of CoDz himself, CarbonFibah (Hence the reference to his backtstory in my interests). Since my joining, i've become more of a story fanatic, posting a lot of different theory's based on different info i've collected, and have begun to move into story writing (Check my interactive story "Among the Dead"). Ask any of my many friends on the site and they'll tell you that i am a generally nice guy, unless you give me reason to be mean. I highly dislike cyber-bully's and trollz (As does the entire CoDz community), and am not afraid to stand up to such people. I sometimes do art (Although i haven't posted any of it yet), and am a big fan of fellow artists, the best of which (In my opinion) is UndeadXp. I do filming in my spare time, and am currently in the pre-production stage of mine and my friends movie, 115. There are a few threads for it in my history, check any of them out if you like, you won't regret it. Well, thanks for taking the time to read this, i know it's not much, but it's better than nothing. If any of you CoDz greenhorns have any questions, i'm more than happy to lend a helping hand and answer those questions. Until next time.

-

Fisheh Approves

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to you contributing on the regular basis.

This site has many great members, I make it my personal goal to help bond and unite the community closer than it already has. Good to have you, except you are probably a ravens fan. In that case we shall not speak again.

BTW heading to Maryland next week en route to Virginia beach, where would you recommend if it rains? How is port discovery? My kids are 4 and 11, and nephew 8 niece 10.

Actually, i like the Jacksonville Jaguars, but the Ravens are my second team (And i have absolutely no problem with steelers fans, i mean they made it to the super bowl multiple times right?).

Port Discovery is pretty good, the Science Center is also pretty cool (It has a lot of cool interactive exibits that kids would love), then there's the Aquarium (One of the biggest attractions), and in the case that it doesn't rain and you still would want to stop, the Zoo is VERY cool. I would recommend any of those.

BTW I really hope i can begin to post on a regular basis, with all the stuff that's going on it looked like it might be a stretch, but i want to become a Dweller (Plus I have SO MANY new ideas! =) )

• 2 weeks later...