New character?

So i feel like everyone has forgot about the guy in the zombie labs. The on that shot the wave gun, remember? It would make a lot of sense if he was to replace Richthofen, i mean, he IS on the Ascension Poster. I dunno, just seems very likely

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I don't think it really means anything. None of the guys on the poster are actually the characters, just touched up, macho looking version. Because of that, I don't think anyone will get replaced.

It always kind of irritates me when people say that it isn't Richtofen on the Ascension poster. He is literally wearing the exact same outfit as he is on moon, and the face is VERY similar. It just looks like he's bald because of the angle of the shot, and Richtofen doesn't have that much hair anyways.

Sorry for ranting, that's just something that makes me totally :facepalm:

But Richthofen has noticeably dark hair

Actually, he had blonde hair in Shi No Numa. And he could have lost his hair from going through the teleporter, or from stress or something. Or shaved his head for no apparent reason. Or the monkeys stole his hair. Or Nikolai ate his hair. Anything, really, could have happened to his hair.

Yeah I really have to agree....I really think that's Richtofen. Yes he is missing the hat, but as somebody said earlier, in moon he didn't have his hat in his pocket ready for when he didn't need a P.E.S. But I am very sure that we will have the option of playing as other people than the original 4 when Black Ops II rolls around.