~NEW~ ZOMBIES AUDIO TAPE+ info coming soon? (Possibly Fake)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crock. Anyone could throw together a white screen and audio and call it "legit".

Just look at the uploader's other "leaked legit" BO2 videos. All just poorly made attempts to obviously boost his view counts and likes.

I wouldn't get your hopes up people.

Now I am not saying this is fake but its likely that is not real. I doubt they will show anything for zombies at E3 because its too early they never show anything for zombies until about the 2 months before the release. Its too early to get everybody exited. Unless somebody from Treyarch posted this clip its not real to me.

It's pretty much been confirmed this is real...

James C Burnes said on his youtube channel (sgtfrankwoods) that if any of your intel is right on, he will subscribe to you. If you look at his feed, he subscribed to like 8 people who discussed and uploaded it, and even hinted at it saying something new is coming June 21st.

James C Burnes said on his youtube channel (sgtfrankwoods) that if any of your intel is right on, he will subscribe to you. If you look at his feed, he subscribed to like 8 people who discussed and uploaded it, and even hinted at it saying something new is coming June 21st.

My good friend, I've spoken to James on several different locations and I can assure you that he has no knowledge of zombies, or what is happening with it. This "audio tape" is definitely fake.

People, please don't take what James does as fact. He is not a developer, he is an actor who works with the developers in the CAMPAIGN mode. Not trying to put him down or anything, but it is what it is.

And he is also a F***ing awesome dude!

My good friend, I've spoken to James on several different locations and I can assure you that he has no knowledge of zombies, or what is happening with it. This "audio tape" is definitely fake.

People, please don't take what James does as fact. He is not a developer, he is an actor who works with the developers in the CAMPAIGN mode. Not trying to put him down or anything, but it is what it is.

And he is also a F***ing awesome dude!

He HAS been subscribing to people... he also DID say that if your intel is strong, he'll subscribe.

Numerous "TG" videos have been watched/subbed by him...

Just a thought.

The video itself is almost believable. But the fact that it's just been uploaded onto a random channel, that also has a tonne of "leaked" multiplayer videos on it, just screams fake. Pretty sure this isn't real. Don't expect any Zombies footage or teasers or anything until after CoD:XP. They might hint out little things between now and then, but I really wouldn't expect it.

Trust me. If the video has "Leak" in the title, odds are it's just some random guy faking it.

Also, is it just me, or is the whole James C Burns thing a little... odd. Something about it just seems a tad weird.

Stay Frosty.

There is going to be a zombies campaign...Go ask at a GameStop...pretty sure they will tell you, at least when I got my poster they did. Even if they were lying, This is pretty damn believable.

Also, James C. Burns is probably working in Zombies now because in the audio tape it does say "Black Operatives". Who knows...maybe we will play as current Black Ops characters in which James would voice...Or we could play as mason...Who knows, anything is possible with zombies considering we blew the earth up.

Please, at least be open to what people say, especially the trustable sources like James Burns.

After years of disappointment from wishful thinking, I've grown to distrust these kinds of things. I would love for their to be a trailer that soon, but I remain doubtful that it will happen.

Yes I understand Burns subscribing the video stuff, but how do you really know that he did? Did he publicly say that he subscribed them? Is just other people claiming that he has subscribed to them? It's because I don't want to be disappointed that I ask these questions. I've yet to see any kind of official confirmation about these from Treyarch.

Video game companies don't usually acknowledge leaks of any kind, and I'm pretty sure it's in Burns's contract that he can in no way, shape, or form reveal anything that they don't first approve of.

If this is real, great. If not, oh well. They'll formally reveal zombies when they're good and ready to.