What type of equipment would you like to see?

I mean, we're in 2025 here. WE don't even know what kind of advances in technology we've had by then. Treyarch can really only go off of present technologies, but they can expand off them.

I would like some kind electric trip-wire that would make you go prone, and put you on the verge of death while you turn the corner. The person with the trip wire would get 75 assist points (the wire would do 75 damage).

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see something that would allow me to close the doors that I pay to open. Like pay double the price it cost to open it to close it back then if you want to open it agin it would cost a lil more like 500pts extra eveytime you reopen it agin. Also if you closed it a 2nd time and so on it would double the price to close it agin. So if you open it for 750 first it would cost 1500 to close it back. Then it would cost 1250 to open it agin then cost another 2500 to close it back but now if you open it agin it would cost 1750 and so on. It would just keep going, I think it would be cool.

I would like to see something that would allow me to close the doors that I pay to open. Like pay double the price it cost to open it to close it back then if you want to open it agin it would cost a lil more like 500pts extra eveytime you reopen it agin. Also if you closed it a 2nd time and so on it would double the price to close it agin. So if you open it for 750 first it would cost 1500 to close it back. Then it would cost 1250 to open it agin then cost another 2500 to close it back but now if you open it agin it would cost 1750 and so on. It would just keep going, I think it would be cool.

I was talking about multiplayer, hence this is the multiplayer section of BO2...

I like your idea of being able to close doors once you open them. That would lead to fun camping areas, and I love to camp in zombies!