Real. Life. Zombies. My thoughts...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not overly scared by the stories, there's probably some rational explanation for the attacks. But that many incidents in just a month really is chilling, and makes you think about the number of ways human behavior can be turned almost completely.

(Shouldn't this be in a different section, not Black Ops II Zombies?)

I'm not overly scared by the stories, there's probably some rational explanation for the attacks. But that many incidents in just a month really is chilling, and makes you think about the number of ways human behavior can be turned almost completely.

There's no real relevant section, mate.

I think there should be a "Zombie Related" section, not just focusing on zombies on one game.

Just food for thought.

There's no real relevant section, mate.

I think there should be a "Zombie Related" section, not just focusing on zombies on one game.

Just food for thought.

Well there's the Off Topic section, even though this pertains to zombies, it doesn't really have anything to do with the game.