Zombie Apocalypse begun...?

Ok so I'm in my living room playing CoD, when I hear my T.V in the other room that's on the news. The reporter says something about scenes may be disturbing and that always makes me excited to see whats going on.I'll post links to what was said...

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/05/27/1 ... MI_emailed

And video

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/v ... -mans-face

What you guys think? Could be some crazy guy strung out on drugs, or the first zombie attack. I know it's not related to CoD but it is probably related to zombies so I just decided to post it here.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now, If yall belive this is Zombies, Shake my head, Its LSD, Ive seen Junkies in tha Hood, Lmao, They funny as Ever, and ive see a Video, (ill put in the post) Zombies aint real, but whos knows what the Govt done, I mean they planted crack in Urban areas,Chemical Trails, 9-11, Waco, OKC Bombings, 2Pac, i can go on an on, and Ive seen a CDC building, they house Virus that will kills us in Seconds, But ayo just chill, Drink a 40oz, and Stay Blessed, and Enjoy Life :D :D

and oh yea its PCP yall even herd of Big Lurch, Houston TX' rapper took a lil PCP carved out some womans chest and ate her, but i think hes innocent, cuz, if you watched the movie Rhyme and Punishment, theirs some thinks in the case thats iffy, and their a set up, But listen to the doctor in the video, "it makes you an Animal" yall got zombies on yall brains too much lol, play some B-Ball, or Ride a Bike Get some fresh air :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

y-tVvjVi2m8

PCP is possible. LSD I seriously doubt it...

PCP will make you hot all over, super strong and lose complete sense of reality, time and yourself. PCP has been known to cause violent even deadly outbursts. It is a deliriant.

LSD on the other hand is a hallucinogen. It makes you see rainbows and talking butterflies. Most violent outbreaks from LSD come from people who are already unstable and prone to violence...

The Man likes to blame LSD for a lot of stuff that it doesn't do because the the Man is scared to death of LSD.

Lol man you're gonna tell me about the hood? I live in NY man, I've seen truly strung out people on the streets at 3-5 a.m in the morning when I go jogging. I've never seen them eating someone. They normally look extremely paranoid, delirious, panicky, and sometimes just sleepy as hell. Never seen them eat a person. Try to rob them, sure. But eating them? And even then I'm pretty sure they would at least flinch after being shot since as their not completely outcold and they still have a nervous system.

Come on now, If yall belive this is Zombies, Shake my head, Its LSD, Ive seen Junkies in tha Hood, Lmao, They funny as Ever, and ive see a Video, (ill put in the post) Zombies aint real, but whos knows what the Govt done, I mean they planted crack in Urban areas,Chemical Trails, 9-11, Waco, OKC Bombings, 2Pac, i can go on an on, and Ive seen a CDC building, they house Virus that will kills us in Seconds, But ayo just chill, Drink a 40oz, and Stay Blessed, and Enjoy Life :D:D

WHY

WHY SO MANY COMMAS

From what I've seen in this thread and many others, you all are way too excited about the prospect of zombies in real life...

There's that strange part of every human that relishes in this kind of stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I would be delighted to blast my way through the undead hordes myself. It's just that some people seem to take a bit too much satisfaction in that fact.

From what I've seen in this thread and many others, you all are way too excited about the prospect of zombies in real life...

This is what movies and video games do to us, we want all the unrealistic scenarios that bad. But really though it's not like we're that far off from something like this happening. OnlyShapeShifter's thread shows a lot of the ways a human mind could be "essentially" erased and leave them in a deranged/catatonic state. Doesn't help that government also have tons of secret viruses they develop for the sake of biological warfare, so who knows what they can all do. If any actual zombie outbreak did come out it would either be actual reanimated corpses where the people are dead and their bodies are only moving because the part of the brain linked to motor skills is still there or something. Or we would be looking at a "28 days later" style of rage filled, insane cannibals.

Science's darkside is genetics and biochemistry. They find all these viruses that could kill a person and engineer them so that they're a thousand times worse.

Ok so thats the fourth in miami dade county and now there not claiming lsd saying that he took bath salts. There also has been an incident in houston tx, georga, and just today someone in new jersey cut himself open and threw his intestines at the police!!!

If you want the info that Im getting, he is my source (these guys are hard core and dont joke either) http://zombiepreparedness.org/.

wow Florida is going off the deep end, i head many stories of crazies in FLA, Kids Killin Parents and such. smh

This is what movies and video games do to us, we want all the unrealistic scenarios that bad. But really though it's not like we're that far off from something like this happening. OnlyShapeShifter's thread shows a lot of the ways a human mind could be "essentially" erased and leave them in a deranged/catatonic state. Doesn't help that government also have tons of secret viruses they develop for the sake of biological warfare, so who knows what they can all do. If any actual zombie outbreak did come out it would either be actual reanimated corpses where the people are dead and their bodies are only moving because the part of the brain linked to motor skills is still there or something. Or we would be looking at a "28 days later" style of rage filled, insane cannibals.

Science's darkside is genetics and biochemistry. They find all these viruses that could kill a person and engineer them so that they're a thousand times worse.

yes i agree, on what you say