Difficulty of different training spots

Good Monday ladies and gents. Memorial Monday here in beautiful PA. Was out driving today in Sunny 70s before heading to the Mall. No I am not a dedicated shopper, my wife owns a business in the local mall, where I spend a lot of time when off from my regular paying job.

Was playing Der Riese last night with some randoms. Have not played this map for while and hit my new high of 23. I was basically running near the Thompson and surpised how easy it was. I had mustang and sally for the dogs and PAPed thompson and never hit the box. Went down twice because randoms were passing by and disrupted my rhythm, and never recovered on 23. What I wanted to do today is survey the different training spots and see how others feel about them. I will give my difficulty rating for comparision purposes. Have at it.

Nacht- Basically running around the pillars in the spawn room alone with randoms in the help room-9.0. Pretty intense without jug.

Verrukt- In the Thompson room by the mystery box, running around the first pillar-6.0. Pray for no randoms running by and mess up your routine.

Verrukt- STG with power door closed a la 5and5 style-7.5. It looks easy when he does it but I do not have his moves or instincts.

Der Riese- Thompson room-4.0. It get somewhat interesting once dogs spawn but with mustang and sally no problem. Watch out for the crawlers. when it gets intense turn the electric fense on.

Der Riese- Power Room-5.0. Just dont have a good feel for it or enough experience. Opt for Thompson everytime.

Kino- Stage-3.5. Have not played enough but considered one of the easiest places to run, even with randoms running by.

Kino-Alley-9.0. 5and5 makes it look easy but I could not do one round without going down.

Five- Middle floor-1.5. Can do it with my eyes closed. Two people running it turns it into a 7.0.

Five- Speed reload-8.0. So hard because you dont know when to shoot. As soon as you shoot you lose track of window spawns.

Ascension- MPL-6.5. Not my favorite because if anyone goes down you are not able to revive anyone.

Ascension-Below the rocket launch-5.0. My new favorite in Ascension.

Ascension-By the stamina-7.0. Jumping around the puddles are not fun.

Ascension-In the Claymore room-6.0. Not tense at all.

NML-By the PAP machine a la chopper and Superhand-.9.5. Has yet to completely get a max spawn before dying or running off.

Alright CODZ members, tell me your ratings so I have a clue where I am.

P.S. Will be home this afternoon anyone looking to do challenges or goof off contact me.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread Jay.

I'd say with some as well, it all depends how you run them. For example, the Recieving Bay on Moon - if you just run it as normal, it's really tough. But fix a window closed after killing each group with the Wave Gun, it's nice and easy. Though this can only really be done with 1-2 players.