What's the Most EPIC thing you have Done?

So guys, what is the most epic or memorable thing you have done?

Like a cross map revive with the ballistic knife, a insane cut back that shouldn't have worked, a clutch revive, a time were you should of died but only red screen and so on.

Any thing that you just thought was "epic" I would love hear.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me start this off this my round 18 in the speed cola room on Verruckt. This was a two player challenge that me and Way2g00 were trying, at 4 in the morning I may add. With in the 2 minute round I got 3 red screens, 1 revive and a inane cut back that shouldn't have worked!

Here's the video:

xESPnW6ZIB4

Any game over round 10 is epic for me.....

Anytime I learn something new or something different I would consider epic. My happiest game was when I finally able to reach round 10 with my son. First mustang and sally, first round 30 solo, and first round 20 co-op, out play Superhand....ok the last one never happened.

Let me start this off this my round 18 in the speed cola room on Verruckt. This was a two player challenge that me and Way2g00 were trying, at 4 in the morning I may add. With in the 2 minute round I got 3 red screens, 1 revive and a inane cut back that shouldn't have worked!

Here's the video:

xESPnW6ZIB4

Dood, I sound drunk in the video. I was half asleep.

Haha nice stuff there Riley, props to way for surviving all of that without Jugg after getting revived too :shock:

In general, getting 361 kills with 0 red screens is my most epic thing.

As for general epic moments... Wish I'd recorded it. I'd been playing with Tom & 2 randoms on Moon. I had the hacker and people started going down everywhere on the map. The only one with Jugg, it was my job to go revive, made loads of outdoor revives without a PES and was just going back-and-forth across the map reviving these 2 randoms because they wouldn't regroup.

This happened only a few weeks ago and have regretted not recording it.

I was on Verruckt with three randoms and we got to about round 15 till all three of them went to go and spam the box in the room where the Jugg is. As I expected all three got downed after about 15 second and left only me in the thompson room kiting three zombies. As soon as they went down a horde of zombies came running towards me from the jug room. Maybe stupidly instead of staying in the thompson room I ran into the zombies that were now coming near the QR room. Walked past them, getting hit about 4 times. Annoyingly one person was in the dentist room, one was near jug and the other was in the hall. I revived the guy near the dentist chair who had the ray gun, he ran out the room just before all the zombies got in. He then started to unload the ray gun making it a little easier to cutback about 10 zombies. I then revived the guy with Jug & then the one in the hallway before anymore zombies got in. When was even better was that I brought QR on the way!! My logic was saying that it was impossible to not get caught or get downed without reviving all three but I actually did it.

This was a lot moreluck than skill. I was just lucky not to get caught on anything. It felt so good to cutback the zombies in the dentist room without going down although don't think i could make it happen again, just a shame I didn't think of recording it. I rarely get these EPIC moments in a game.

I don't have any footage unfortunately, but back in the good 'ol WaW days, I carried a team of 4 through a round in Der Riese. They all died at the beginning of round 32 and pulled us through solo. I was pretty proud of myself. :D

Haha nice stuff there Riley, props to way for surviving all of that without Jugg after getting revived too :shock:

lol I was running like a mad dog cuz I knew any zombies that intersect would surely go for Riley :) so, I was sort of merging trains. My only epic moment there was the way I grabbed the Nuke, I dolpin dived on that sh*t for my life.

That was pretty cool using the two ladders to train. I have played Der Riese a few times and always run the Thompson, never even seen that part of the map.

Major complaint on the Vanilla Ice though, biggest embarrassment in American music history. Along with MC Hammer.

I would like to mention a game on COTD. 4ppl. At 6 in the morning, we reached round 47 or something - all the way 4ppl! Seriously, you know how many zombs appear in a 4ppl and you know that there is no insta kill gun besides the VR effect on COTD.

That was so crazy and it took so long. I'm just kinda proud of it. A 4ppl game nearly to 50 on one of the hardest high-round maps.

Couple of hours ago I was playing Kino with randoms. Everyone was down (3) except for me.

They went down in the stage and I was running a train in the spawn room. As soon as they went down I made a mad dash to them. By the time I'm by jugs I see a ton of zombies running my direction. I had no where to go, backwards or forward. I ran towards Juggernog and stared kiting in a Moon crescent shape, I managed to get out escaping with my life.

The most epic thing I've done is get a cross the map revive on Kino without aiming. I was running a full map train while my friend was running a train in the theater. My friend went down while I was heading up to the PM63 room. I ran up to the balcony, took a quick second to raise my crosshairs and shot a ballistic knife, jokingly, hoping it would revive my teammate. A second later when I was heading down to revive him, he was revived and I couldn't believe it. I hadn't aimed at all, but I got him in a turn of luck. I'm sure it isn't the most epic thing, but I found it very interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of mine probably have to be completing all the Easter eggs with good friends. They are all fairly simple and easy to do but it was just the jubilation of seeing the earth explode, or collecting the focusing stone and seeing the achievement pop. I'm a fairly good zombies player, not great, but alright so I find that I remember good times with friends rather than my first round 50. Even though I wish I was as good as some of the players I see here, I wouldn't trade any of those experiences for anything.